'Basic Energy Box' Releasing This Month!

The elite trainer boxes are better. You can buy one elite trainer box, two theme decks, and play sealed format with a friend. That's what I did. It was really fun

Yay! Now new players can join long term players in having more basic energy than the sun that much sooner!

This is fairly random you can easily pick up old eta's for half price.. Guess the factory that makes them for league events pressed an extra 0 in number to produce? Either that or some old timer exec for walfart though oooh exclusive and pokemon company just silently rubbing their hands..

10 points for Walfart. I will never be able to call it anything else

OR....You can go to a Prerelease event and get FREE energy there. lol They get too much as it is.

I guarantee there will be a “Special Energy Box”. Calling it. They will probably do less energy in the special energy one, but I KNOW there will be one.

So they are selling this before they created full art stadium cards. TPCI what in the world is wrong with you. Also who would like full art stadiums because I would.

I don't get why some of you complain about a product as if it is to be expected that TPCi makes every single product specifically for you.

So they are selling this before they created full art stadium cards. TPCI what in the world is wrong with you. Also who would like full art stadiums because I would.
I've mentioned that before. I'd LOVE a full art stadium! A lot of potential there I think.

Who in their right minds at tpci decided it was a good idea to include the codes?

Shh, they're reading this.

I don't get why some of you complain about a product as if it is to be expected that TPCi makes every single product specifically for you.

They're not all expecting things for themselves. It seems like a strange move to do this when the company could be doing something else that's more productive is all.

Shh, they're reading this.

They're not all expecting things for themselves. It seems like a strange move to do this when the company could be doing something else that's more productive is all.

I think it is more productive for them to stop making box sets, and start making preconstructed deck products like Legendary Battle Decks. Then again, what I think is productive is any time they make products suited for myself, much like what you think is productive is TPCi making products tailored for you.

If there had to be a MTG equivalent product, they should make the Pokemon version of the Deckbuilder's Toolkit and the Challenger Decks.

Back