Bannings :(  But Despair not

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
Sombody, please listen. We all are aware that the rotations are about to start again. We all know that we are about to lose what I consider three of the best sets ever released. They are the following: EX Delta Species, EX Legend Maker, and EX Deoxys. We will be losing some of the best cards ever released. They are the following: Sally d, Metagross d, Draganite d, Holon Research Tower (I know technically basic Metals have outdated it, but still...), Flareon ex, Mew ex, Delcatty ex, Gengar, React energy (g'by POP4 Mew), Arcanine ex, Walrein ex, Misdreaves Jirachi, Macargo, Manectric ex, and Raquaza ex. We have also lost Ariados and Lugia ex. You know what I hate about bannings, good cards are always forgotten and considered useless because of them. Here's is my suggestion/request. I think there should be a special Cardex giving card reviews, strategy pictures of that particular Pokemon (every version of that Pokemon ever made), and can start giving the "Pokebeach award" or  something. Here is what I want with this thread. I want you to tell me if you like this idea. I also want to talk (brag realy) about memorable games with a card that is being banned.

Rhincodon Typus

O herro preesh
You say DX is better than UF? I'd have to disagree, Deoxys is an average set. Unseen Forces was evil, with Steelix ex, Houndoom, Ariados, Lugia ex, Typhlosion ex, Feraligatr ex, Meganium ex, etc.. I am SO glad Holon Engine is gone, as well as some Archetype decks, no more Metanite, Flariados, Mewtric, etc. This is just awesome (no sarcasm). I am sad to see LM go, though. Mew ex was really broken anyways, so at least no more LM means no more Mew ex. This is good and healthy, it forces people to stop relying on popular decks as they get rotated. 5 sets is a bit much, though...
Anyways, I'll hate the outcome of this... Flygon, Draggy, and Gardy dominating the Metagame...as the Lv.X's suck. Then again, Electivire will probably see common play... Glad they're rotating Dragonvire. Also Monkey Face (Infernape) will be most likely overused.

EDIT: Wrong Forum...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Bannings :( But Despair not

If you see a thread in the wrong forum, you don't need to point it out. Just report it so it can be moved to the proper place.

And just a note, Delcatty ex is in Crystal Guardians. It's staying for another year.