Banned Cards

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I have this really weird gym series card... it shows a naked, yes, NAKED Misty hugging a Staryu. (Ken Sugimori, what were you thinking? :)) Was this card not released in America for good taste reasons? because imagine if a little 5-year old opened up a booster pack and got this card.... LAWSUITS!!!

Oh, and I don't know if this is related, but I have a few other cards that I don't think were released in America. One is from neo Genesis and is just like the Card-flip game trainer, except it's more zoomed out. Another one is VERY weird. It is probably the worst Tomokazu Komiya drawing EVER.. it shows this guy holding a cowskin bottle, and a little Sentret is sucking on it... it's probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.... *shivers* And the last one I have is from Neo Discovery, it shows a different angle of the Ruin Wall trainer card, and the tiles show Aerodactyl, not Kabuto. There also appears to be Mewtwo's shadow on it... hmm....

So, could someone tell me about these cards, and if they're worth a lot? I would also like someone to find a link to these online... I don't have a scanner to put them up myself.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Like I said, I would like to, but I don't have a scanner. (please read carefully...) You can Google something to try to find it, but I don't know where to look.

Brom

Old-School Gamer
www.pojo.com/polls0500.html - misty naked with staryu...scroll down a little bit.  It is called Misty's Tears.

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
OOOoooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaay.... o_O; woah, why did Ken Sugimori do that?

Anyway, did you find the sentret one? I want to see how weird it is
I've never heard of it until now anyway.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
That's freaky. I'll post back if I find a larger image.
EDIT: For all of you to see, THE LARGER IMAGE!!! http://www.pokebeach.com/images/gallery/trainers-tcg/Mistys-Tears.jpg
note: Don't click if eyes are sensitive.
DOUBLE EDIT: Tomakazu Komiya, what were the other cards called? (besides ruin wall.) I might be able to find scans of these cards.

Brom

Old-School Gamer
RE:  Banned Cards

Pokefan4000 said:
That's freaky. I'll post back if I find a larger image.
EDIT: For all of you to see, THE LARGER IMAGE!!! http://www.pokebeach.com/images/gallery/trainers-tcg/Mistys-Tears.jpg
note: Don't click if eyes are sensitive.

lol...its not like you see anything...he just wanted to make a dramatic picture. And I have seen that Tomo card in american...i own one...been a while since i have looked at it though.

Kronar

Blossoming Faker

Alchemist_Almighty said:
Here's the Sentret one:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/91/92/18_1.JPG
that is just wrong, especially for a Pokémon

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.

Pokefan4000 said:
Tomakazu Komiya, what were the other cards called? (besides ruin wall.) I might be able to find scans of these cards.

If I could read Japanese, I would tell you.

arcanine_ex

Pokemon Tamer
The sentret card art changed into the Moo Moo Milk trainer card from Genesis, and re-released in Expedition. The Misty card is Misty's Tears from Gym Challenge (or Heroes?)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's Moo Moo Milk. It's supposed to be some dude holding a bottle and a Sentret sucking on the underside of something that I guess is a cow of some sort.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Maybe it's a bottle thing, that looks like the underside of a cow, if you know what I mean.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
so was that misty card banned in the USA?
I'm from Belgium and i have that card and I believe it's not called misty's tears
This one is called misty's tears:
http://www.pokemon-paradijs.com/ruilkaarten/ruilkaart.php?serie=gym-challenge&image=118.jpg

I have the one with the staryu on it too, but I don't know where it is, pretty sure it's not called misty's tears