Banette TM

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
bear with me on this idea...its about to get really rouge.

Banette

ive seen this card and have been trying to get some for a deck idea. make your opponent draw mass amounts and do lots of damage quick and consistently. but the problem is getting cards in there hand thus i have some ideas

Spiritomb TM

getting 6 in there hand is we...pretty good. play this then do 60 for a DCE and a {P}. NOW the only problem is that its only 6....SO on to a combo with this idea.

Seeker

spiritomb can get 6 in there hand and seeker can add to that. play this and they may have no choice but to pick up a stage 2 and that makes 9 cards in hand thus 90 damage which is pretty good...but there is something better

Misdreavus

get a misdreavus start? do maybe 3-4 dual draw and they have 9-12 cards in hand. THAT IS 120. the only problem is having misdreavus out there that long. i guess start with misdreavus and they have 7 cards. use dual draw that is 10, then another and that is 13. switch to banette for a 130 enough to kill a reshiram or zekrom.

i think this could work possibly...it just needs more cards to force pick up or drawing...

SO what do you think?

Lawliet

Aspiring Trainer
I have made a deck kinda like what you are talking about.

What I did was run a vileplume so they have useless trainers stuck in there hand. Also the mismagius of the misdreavous your talking about kinda goes with the theme of the deck.

Also the supporter cheerleaders cheer along with seeker makes there hand slightly larger.

Also banette is like my favorite :D

Good luck with the deck!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I've always liked Bannette but you would need to atleast run a list similar this.
4-4 Bannete TR
4 Misdreavus UD/CoL
2 Spiritomb TR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
2 Mesprit LA
----------------------- 21 Pokemon.
4 Technical machine TS-2 LA
4 Seeker TR
2 Judge UL
3 Pokemon collector HGSS
2 Twins TR
2 Broken time space PL
----------------------- 17 T/S/S
9 Psychic energy
4 Double colorless energy
------------------------------ 13 Energy.

The only way I can really see this deck work is in a majestic dawn and on format. (Keep in mind with Mesprit you can force them to keep there pokemon in there hand that have poke-powers.)

catutie

^-_-....HGSS-on....

i have a list already kind of

4-4 Banette
2 Spiritomb
2-2-2 Vileplume
4-2 Mismagius

at least those are the poke

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
catutie said:
^-_-....HGSS-on....

i have a list already kind of

4-4 Banette
2 Spiritomb
2-2-2 Vileplume
4-2 Mismagius

at least those are the poke

Sorry I did not know I had to put a HGSS-on list. I would try but I can't think of one.

catutie

^we have like 2 more months of MD-on anyway and no major torneys before so....

DigiMatt

Guillotine is legit
People like Copycat. Stack your own hand and watch their eyes get really big when they draw a Copycat and throw it down, then throw out Banette and make them regret their greediness.

catutie

ya but the rotation is SUPPOSED to happen before nats so sabledonk doesnt take over

BUT

ya i do like that idea for the copycat, keep the cheerleader in there so that you get 2 more cards than them. to bad there arnt any trainers that let you draw....

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i was too impatient to read all the comments so i dont if someone has already siad this but if u put in cheerleaders chear, u can add another card to ur opponents hand and get 3 cards. even if ur opponent chooses not to draw u still get 3 draw. also, i rly rly rly love u right now. i just bought a triumphant box and i got at least four of these things in it.

catutie

^lol. this deck SEMI works. the only problem is that your opponent gets alot of help. so a vileplume will really help also misdeavius...for realz

bwaaaa

TVtropes<3 Pokebeach<3
I love the idea for this deck and I understand that you know that this will never by top tier. But have you found any way to get around the yanmega auto loss when they play judge. I know that with spiritomb and seeker you can get a consistent 70 from banette but donphan still out damages and tanks it. I have always loved the idea of punishing the opponent for having stupidly large hands or forcing them to draw to their demise but I don't think banette is the way to so it.

Cheers
Bwaaaa

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
I wouldn't use Misdreavus, because it just helps your opponent set-up.

angry aggron

banette is a beast
wow this is a great idea i love banette so i really want to try it ... although i think that you need something more than a 90 hp poke to play with it is a very easy K.O. now and days and even if you run a mismagus (idk how to spell it) tech in there it also has only 90 hp ya the vileplume slows the set up but when they get set up the game is pretty much over or if they use a judge you now doing 40 for {P}{C}{C} witch is NOT good ok you use a spirtomb well doing 60 for {P}{C}{C} is not to great either cause a kingdra can do 60 for {W} so idk and you did not think about the fact about the duel draw idea is an attack so the could play the 3 cards they drew....