Ruling banette ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubby_Gengar

Fav chara in Final Fantasy IX
i have question about banette ex attack, shadow chant
it says: does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each supporter card in YOUR DISCARD PILE, nah my question is, if i use holon's supporter and discard another supporter, and in rules says we must put the supporter card (after we uses the card) in play not in discard pile and discard the card after the turn ends. so my shadow chant damage is 40 or 50?
THX:)

IMO it'll be 40 because the other supporter is not technically "in the discard" but it will be 50 your next turn. hope it helped, and correct me if wrong but i'm pretty sure i'm right.

Arcanine out.

the holon supporter you've played, stays( like any other supporter card) in play until the end of your turn, your turn ends when you have attacked, then you discard the supporter, so the supporter you just played, doesn't count

yup it will be 40 only since the holon supporter that you play will only be discarded once your turn ends. anyway, play banette ex with beldum delta, metang delta,metagross DX and holon ruins.discard another supporter after drawing a card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back