Collecting Bandai Releasing New Figure of Brock

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
It was revealed today that Bandai will be releasing a figure statue of Brock. This statue is faithful to his original trainer pose from Red & Green. Who knows what this could mean. It could just be Brock, or perhaps maybe even start up a new line of Pokemon Figures?
vYUwlxx.jpg

Planned Release Date: August 31, 2015
Price: ¥ 3,456

Source: Bandai

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Seems to be a high quality figure! Hopefully they'll keep going and release more Gym Leaders! :)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Ohman, I love how is pose is all "serious bodybuilder" but he still has the minimalist face with the line eyes. I do hope that they continue making these figures. I would love a cool statue of Erika or Sabrina like that.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
Ohman, I love how is pose is all "serious bodybuilder" but he still has the minimalist face with the line eyes. I do hope that they continue making these figures. I would love a cool statue of Erika or Sabrina like that.

"ROCK HARD" pose! :cool:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Looks like they're continuing! A Misty statue in the same series has been announced.

os3PMEX.png

She's available for preorder now through the Bandai site; sadly, it doesn't look like it'll be available on AmiAmi, so I'm not sure how international ordering would work. Now just to wait and see how Erika and Sabrina turn out! :D

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Looks like they're continuing! A Misty statue in the same series has been announced.

os3PMEX.png

She's available for preorder now through the Bandai site; sadly, it doesn't look like it'll be available on AmiAmi, so I'm not sure how international ordering would work. Now just to wait and see how Erika and Sabrina turn out! :D
Why did they remove the Poké Ball from her right hand? Looks a little strange.

EDIT: Looks like she's chasing after Ash Ketchum or something.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
The pose and appearance of the figure is based on her sprite from the original Red and Blue games, just like Brock's.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
The pose and appearance of the figure is based on her sprite from the original Red and Blue games, just like Brock's.
So why did they remove the Poké Ball then? The original sprite from RB had it.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Nope, no PokéBall, just a slightly open hand. I've blown up the sprite so you can see it easier:

U3wDfEX.gif

She does hold a PokéBall in her Yellow sprite, but that's a different outfit, too.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
The figure is so cute and I want all of them but they will likely be expensive/hard to find so I guess I'll just go after Sabrina lol.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Nope, no PokéBall, just a slightly open hand. I've blown up the sprite so you can see it easier:

U3wDfEX.gif

She does hold a PokéBall in her Yellow sprite, but that's a different outfit, too.
Ah, I see now. Always thought she was holding a Poké Ball in her right hand. Thanks!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Why does Misty look so angry? 0.o

Anyways, like the Brock one, this one is pretty nicely detailed as well.