Art Gallery baconbasket's Gallery

baconbasket

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, everyone!

It's been a LONG while since I've been here! I've been trying to remember the link to this forum, but I couldn't remember or find this place for the life of me, until today!

I finally got into digital art, and just got a tablet last week (Everything was done with the mouse, except Jolteon)! I hope you all enjoy!

a_new_challenger__bring_it_on__by_tmadison9-dbvye89.png
a_new_challenger__bring_it_on__by_tmadison9-dbvye89.png
charizard_char_ges_up___don_t_hurt_me_plz__by_tmadison9-dbwhldc.png
an_aurora_borealis_mega_gengar__by_tmadison9-dbyafct.png
vaporeon_on_the_moon___redone_and_remastered___by_tmadison9-dc743e4.png
veteran_greninja__remastered___by_tmadison9-dbw81u5.png
you_wish_you_were_as_hot_as_me__by_tmadison9-dbwphgl.png
watch_out__deoxys_is_crazy__by_tmadison9-dbw1pck.png
mew_charging_up__in_spaaaaace__by_tmadison9-dc7labt.png
jolteon__charging_up__use_thunderbolt__by_tmadison9-dc7wq81.png

You've got some great art here, bacon (or should I call you Taylor, according to your DA? :p)! You seem to have quite a handle on the colours - there's some nice dynamic use of those bright colour in Charizard, while the soft blues and grays on the Vaporeon are quite calming. Jolteon would have to be my favourite out of them all however, perhaps because it's a nice departure from your other works, and the scratchy style puts quite a bit of personality in the piece.

Out of curiosity, do you take requests?

You've got some great art here, bacon (or should I call you Taylor, according to your DA? :p)! You seem to have quite a handle on the colours - there's some nice dynamic use of those bright colour in Charizard, while the soft blues and grays on the Vaporeon are quite calming. Jolteon would have to be my favourite out of them all however, perhaps because it's a nice departure from your other works, and the scratchy style puts quite a bit of personality in the piece.

Out of curiosity, do you take requests?

Thank you! Jolteon was the only one that was done with a tablet, so I was able to be a lot more imaginative with it! I had a Dragonite drawing I did, but I'm redoing it with the tablet, along with Vulpix! :)

As for requests, I usually don't, but I wouldn't mind doing one! What did you have in mind?

Back