• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
palkia dialga clash said:
I'm making fun of every 6th grader I see. It's great to be a 7th grader.

Anyway, School started like 2 weeks ago for me, so i'm getting used to it again. Sucks that we have no AC and I have a bad cold, but whatever.

I make fun of every 7th grader I see ;)

School's been pretty meh, nothing really new or interesting. My class is taking a trip to D.C towards the end of the year which will be awesome, and then Six Flags. Can't believe it's only the 5th day of school for me, feels like its been like 2 weeks

@Darkness Grace

:/ Yeah, I know.

Darkvoid57 said:
My spanish teacher suddenly got really mean over the summer

Might be her foot 'condition', Eitherway, oh well

Apparently, the sixth graders are afraid of us so we can no longer have "Pet a Sixth Grader Day", that was my favorite >:]

lol how many sixth grades did you pet last year?

palkia dialga clash said:
I'm making fun of every 6th grader I see.

Aren't we all?

Yeah, 8th grade is cool and all. Not too difficult, but I imagine freshman year will be much harder.

Anyone here taking honors classes?

Yoshidude10 said:
Aren't we all?

Yeah, 8th grade is cool and all. Not too difficult, but I imagine freshman year will be much harder.

i'm in honor classes except for social studies, in my school they have regents classes and im in that.

Oh! Oh! Me! I take Honors for everything for math, and my Social Studies class is like uber-advanced and we take the same test a Junior would take :O

Honor's is just so much fun :p

I've been in it for all 3 years of Junior High.

DarknessGrace said:
lol how many sixth grades did you pet last year?

Far...far...far too many

I'm also take the same test Juniors take.

Hmm...school is...fine.
I don't see why people would make fun of someone because they are younger. Seems coward-ish.
I sit next to uh...people. Nice people. Fun.
Uh....Spanish is my homeroom. (1)
US History & GOVT is second. (2)
Physical Education usually comes after. (3)
Or Living Enviroment. Although it could be third and fourth. (4, 3 and 4)
English is fifth. (5)
Le Lunch
Integrated Algebra. (7, 7 and 8)
Then Art. (8)

Yoshidude10 said:
Aren't we all?

Algebra II and Spanish 2. I guess you could say my Biology is honors because I'm taking it a year early.

Band is driving me crazy. I have to work on an All-state audition less than 2 months away which I'm really not ready for and even if I was ready I can't compete with the uber-talented Seniors as a Freshie. I also had a Jazz Band audition, I have no idea how I did and I don't want to be in the bad jazz band :[

Oh yeah, and Marching Band.

Yoshidude10 said:
Aren't we all?

Taking preAP: biology, math, language arts and spanish 2 right now. Next semester is the other half of math, preAP geo, spanish 3, and hopefully art.
PreAP is the advanced class but we cant take AP (college level classes) until 10th grade. I have to take math all year to review everything from last year and still be on the track system. Its sp borong right now OTL I wish i had more time in my schedule though

I'm in eighth grade now. e_o I go to a Catholic school...but we don't choose any classes, apart from band or music. I chose band.
Other than that, the classes for everyone are Math, Science, Social Studies, Religion, Literature, English, Art, Band/Music, Computer, and P.E. Oh, and Health.

Im in ninth grade. :D Im glad i got into thomas jefferson high school for science and technology... the best school in the nation (i don't want to brag ;____;) But Obama came to my school yesterday :D that was really awesome. My japanese teacher is pretty chill too... And over the summer he takes kids to japan. :D Im also in orchestra, and for a competition, we are going to CHICAGO. And history is replaced by design and tech :3 I'm usually good in math... But I'm not loving algebra two ._. Biology is hard too. :p

I'm starting the IB program at my school, taking 2 IB classes this year (Math and Chemistry).

I'm actually really scared for IB French next year - apparently it's physically impossible to get an A (and the teacher even tells you that the first day). o_o

:3 I graduated high school last year, thank god it was the best thing that ever happened~ that's probably off topic but any way. what about TAFE, would that count as school since it's college? but I also passed my course in 6 months that it was on for this year~

I'm in middle school now. I'm not telling you what grade I'm in, through.... You have to guess. My classes:

Social Studies
??? (I'm not telling you)
Gym
Math
English
Science
Health (2nd quarter)
Study Skills (1st quarter)
Art (3rd quarter)
Typing (4th quarter)

And about that '???', I'm keeping a secret. Nobody will never find about this mystery class. Well, maybe my classmates will know. But I'm not telling.

*LPG regrets posting on this thread.*

Home Ec. Wait, no -they don't teach kids life-skills in school anymore. Forgot.

I'm in Gamer's CLub, and i'm the secretary there, and i'm only a freshman! it doesn't really mean anything, though.
My class schedule is horrible:
1st - Gym
2nd - English
3rd - Robotics
4th - History
Lunch A - 12:00-12:30 PM
5th - Geometry
6th - Spanish 1
7th - Spectra of Science

Its been a month and a half, my schedule has yet to grow on me -_-

Failed the same math test twice :D

Back