Baaa~aaaa~~ First Wooloo Promo!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just can't wait any longer for Black Friday sales, finally might get something from Hidden Fates and some older EX promo boxes :) So yea not sure gonna be able to focus on Sword & Shield anytime soon.

DX2069

GOAT
I don’t think I’m gonna get any of the Sword and shield generation of cards I just am not as impressed as I was with the sun and moon set

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Maybe save the excaimation points for a normal type promo that's actually good? I wish non-EX, GX, V, Oraguru, normal types were better over all. They needs some juice! They just seem so superfluous.

Bluesilvershiny

Aspiring Trainer
DX2069 - I couldn't agree more. Don't understand how people are excited over this generation. I love artwork first and foremost of the cards and there are practically no cool looking pokemon I've seen thus far. They're uninspired and just filler. They'll have to still rely heavily on Gen 1 and other early generations to keep interest as high as it has been. Pokemon knows that with how Sun & Moon performed. It is sad though that they must fill some of the space with these poorly conceived pokemon. Hopefully it will keep our interest or Pokemon is going to notice a big slump in sales.

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
DX2069 - I couldn't agree more. Don't understand how people are excited over this generation. I love artwork first and foremost of the cards and there are practically no cool looking pokemon I've seen thus far. They're uninspired and just filler. They'll have to still rely heavily on Gen 1 and other early generations to keep interest as high as it has been. Pokemon knows that with how Sun & Moon performed. It is sad though that they must fill some of the space with these poorly conceived pokemon. Hopefully it will keep our interest or Pokemon is going to notice a big slump in sales.
Pokémon Sword and Shield already has the highest opening weekend for any Pokémon game. I wonder when that slump will start? Maybe not for a few years but I do think that they need some more foreign character/Pokémon designers, like the guy who designed the Ultra Beasts, to freshen up the franchise or start asking for fan designed Pokémon, I think that would be cool.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Pokémon Sword and Shield already has the highest opening weekend for any Pokémon game. I wonder when that slump will start? Maybe not for a few years but I do think that they need some more foreign character/Pokémon designers, like the guy who designed the Ultra Beasts, to freshen up the franchise or start asking for fan designed Pokémon, I think that would be cool.
Can you imagine an entire generation of crowd-sourced Pokemon?? That would be epic.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Wooloo - The best Wooloo card released so far!!! 5 Geodudes

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer

This is definitely not a majority opinion. Overall, I think this was one of the stronger new batches of Pokemon. I've seen several discussions where people who don't like a lot of the aspects of the new games have still conceded that the new Pokemon designs are pretty good overall. It's shaping up to be one of the strongest aspects of Gen 8 by popular opinion. There's some really fun concepts and designs like the Copperajah line, Frosmoth line, Centiskorch, and Zen Mode Galarian Darmanitan. Of course, this is also just my opinion, but a lot of the new 'Mons have been well-received overall and will have less forgottable Pokemon than the past 2 generations at the least.