B/W Rumor Could Still Be Relevant For S/M

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
I'm currently reading rumor of SunMoon and end up by reading rumor from Black/White . And I found some rumor is correct .
This rumor post by June 11th, 2010 (before black/White release)

http://www.pokebeach.com/2010/06/possible-black-and-white-spoilers-unconfirmed

• There will be 157 new Pokemon, bringing the total amount to 650.
  • (this is almost correct , BW have 156 new Pokemon)

• Like how Giratina compliments Dialga and Palkia, a large, green cobra will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom.
  • Large Green Cobra ??? What !!?? This is definitely Zygarde and this rumor come before Black/White release . This is even before XY announcement for 2 years !! So Zygarde is plan to join in Black/White but got drop . Then they pull Zygarde to XY .
  • Tauros will have an evolution: Minotauros. It stands on two legs.
  • So wi this Minotuaros will become a Mega for Tauros !!??

Celever

Wheeeee~
This hasn't really been thought through. It's the same as everyone who thinks that the fact that there is one NPC who mentions a pink flowery Pokémon in Generation I means that Munna was in design for 5 generations -- it's just not true. The number of new Pokémon just wasn't right, and when the amount of new Pokémon is a number as round as 650 it looks like a clear fake as that's an easy number to choose. Zygarde has way more mythological ties than a basic "green cobra". This means that the leak is definitely fake, and that this means nothing about how likely a Tauros-Mega really is. Sorry. :x

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
Zygarde has way more mythological ties than a basic "green cobra". This means that the leak is definitely fake, and that this means nothing about how likely a Tauros-Mega really is. Sorry. :x

But Zygarde look like a green cobra to me . LOL