Wi-Fi Trades Awesome trades and battles SHAYMIN DARKRAI ARCEUS now obtained!!!!!!

Lucario4ever

Team Galactic Admin
Hey
what level is drapion
im also intrested in charmander
and Jirachi
I have a
Carvine
close to getting a hippowdon
I have Ramprados
also I can get you a mismagous
and I also have Weavile

Da Master

Elite
No longer need in need of it.
firelucario said:
leafeon, turtwig, and weavile for a legendary dog
Deal which one?

PokePlaya2 said:
can i plz have darkrai!
ill give anything!
What will you trade for it?

MCD said:
Arceus is not legit. A Legit Arceus is not currently obtainable at all. Hacking for the Azure Flute (Heaven's Pipe) and catching Arceus is just as bad and dishonest as directly hacking Arceus itself. An Arceus caught with a hacked Azure Flute is considered a hacked Arceus.

What its in Japenese and the person traded it from said it was legit. If thats the case I was not being dishonest I didn't no plus I don't hack so I am goingh to talk to the person who traded it ti me.
Updated thanks mcd.

Thanks MCD,
DA MASTER

Umbreon Lover

Don't make me mad
Da Master said:
No longer need in need of it.
firelucario said:
leafeon, turtwig, and weavile for a legendary dog
Deal which one?

PokePlaya2 said:
can i plz have darkrai!
ill give anything!
What will you trade for it?

MCD said:
Arceus is not legit. A Legit Arceus is not currently obtainable at all. Hacking for the Azure Flute (Heaven's Pipe) and catching Arceus is just as bad and dishonest as directly hacking Arceus itself. An Arceus caught with a hacked Azure Flute is considered a hacked Arceus.

What its in Japenese and the person traded it from said it was legit. If thats the case I was not being dishonest I didn't no plus I don't hack so I am goingh to talk to the person who traded it ti me.
Updated thanks mcd.

Thanks MCD,
DA MASTER

i can't decide you just surprise me my fc is 0817 0288 3142

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Would you do a Bulbasaur or Charmander for a Cranidos? Please PM your response to me- otheriwse, I'll forget I posted here. :p

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
how about a chimchar, cranidos, and murkrow with electarizer and anything you like in my thread in my sig. for maby a ho-oh or mew or something leagendary.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
you'll have to wait on chimchar because i have to breed it
cranidos can be at level20 or 22 Male or Female and i think i have a level 1 cranidos male
murkrow, i'll either breed or catch, catching will take longer.
and i have an electrizer ready to be traded.

Edit
could i get Ho-Oh just give me the level, if it's legit (cloned is not legit in my books) and attacks and i'll get back to you on the trade deal.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
what about your three dogs??? all of the pokemon i offered plus a Phione Lv.1 , and a duskull Lv.5
so it'll be if you except:

Chimchar(with or w/o pokerus)+Murkrow+Cranidos+Phione+Duskul+Electrizer for your 3 legendary dogs?? hopefully none of them are cloned or cheated.

cool

Hi.
i will trade u a garchomp lv 100 it looks fine a tangrowth it looks fine ampiom lv 100 legit yanmega legit and a honckrow lv 100 legit 4 the hacked aresus.

Lucario4ever

Team Galactic Admin
Im intrested in the three Johto Starters here's what I have
Carvine ( Adament )
Weavile level 50
Hippowdon level 34
Rhydon ( w/ protector )
and magnezone.