Tournament Awarding Missing Prize Wall Points

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As you all may know, placing within the Top 32 of any monthly PokeBeach PTCGO Tournament entitles you to at least one Prize Wall point.

I get the occasional message asking me why no points have been awarded, and the answer is either:

1) They forgot. Oops. No big deal, I can just give them your email address and fix the problem no sweat, until TCGplayer emails me back and tells me reason #2:

2) You don't have a TCGplayer account.

If you do have a TCGplayer account, hold on and let me explain.

TCGplayer looks your account up by email address. To ensure they get the right account, we give them the email address associated with your PB account. This is why the two accounts have to match.

This doesn't mean that if you forget to do this, you give up whatever points you are entitled to, it just means more waiting for you because you have to line up your email addresses and then tell us what the updated version is so we can give it to TCGplayer so they can award your points.

If you don't have a TCGplayer account, then of course you didn't get Prize Wall points, you don't have an account with them. Create an account using the same email you have on file with PokeBeach, then let me know so I can tell them, and you can get your points.

If you are missing points from before March 2018, please post in this thread or send me a PM stating same. Please include the month(s) you competed and verify that you do have a TCGplayer account and that your email addresses match. If your email addresses do not match, post or PM me the email address you want on file (after changing either PB or TCGplayer to make them match) and I'll let them know.

If you have any other questions in regards to obtaining your Prize Wall points, ask in this thread. Thanks pals.

Back