Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Seismitoad added.

I'll be using your Celebi v2 art for a card here, on dA, and on the Acanthite forums, thanks!

I'll be using V2 of the Flygon avatar on this site. Thanks, and I love your artwork.

Im using the Kyogre guy now, due to my new name change! Thanks Xous, I think these look amazing! Very talented indeed! :D

I hate Seismitoad, but this is one great drawing. You never fail to impress.

I'll be using your Ledian and Heracross art for Pokemon cards that will be posted on DeviantArt. Thanks!

I've got artwork to add to the thread (Swadloon and Keldeo v.4), but I haven't had time to make avatars to go with them. I'm currently trying to get my electronics in working order and work's been rough the past few weeks, so I haven't had much time / energy to do anything art-related.

I'll be using the following art for Pokemon cards that will be posted on DeviantArt:
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/ThatMan54/JolteonXousFINAL2N.png
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/montegobaymom/RapidashFinalXous1N.png
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/ThatMan54/JynxFinalXous1.png
Thanks!

I want to use your avatar on another site, but they have an avatar restriction of max 100x100 (and all of yours are 125). With your permission, may I use either a resized version of your avatar, or take the original full drawing and crop that appropriately? (It's Escavalier V1, in case you were wondering.)

DNA said:
I want to use your avatar on another site, but they have an avatar restriction of max 100x100 (and all of yours are 125). With your permission, may I use either a resized version of your avatar, or take the original full drawing and crop that appropriately? (It's Escavalier V1, in case you were wondering.)

Sure, that's fine with me. (Either one you want to do is fine.)
---

I've been sick lately so I haven't had the energy to do any artwork, but tomorrow I plan on trying to get the Venipede line finished (I was finally able to get a sketch of Whirlipede done today). If I'm not feeling any better unfortunately it's going to be a little while longer until I can post new artwork. Sorry for the delay. (I should also be able to post Swadloon and Keldeo v.4 tomorrow.)

Xous said:
I've been sick lately so I haven't had the energy to do any artwork, but tomorrow I plan on trying to get the Venipede line finished (I was finally able to get a sketch of Whirlipede done today). If I'm not feeling any better unfortunately it's going to be a little while longer until I can post new artwork. Sorry for the delay. (I should also be able to post Swadloon and Keldeo v.4 tomorrow.)

I'm looking forward to it. I think you said something about trying to draw Whirlipede uncurled. I was worried you hadn't seen my post. :p

Lucky Fire said:
I'm looking forward to it. I think you said something about trying to draw Whirlipede uncurled. I was worried you hadn't seen my post. :p

I saw your post, but didn't you see mine before your post? I said I couldn't draw it uncurled because I needed artwork from official media that shows it uncurled. With these drawings I'm trying to keep them official. Nothing they can't do officially will be featured in the art. From everything that's been shown and disclosed about Whirlipede, it doesn't seem like it can officially uncurl. So, in my art it's drawn as if it's rolling away from the viewer.
---

Added Swadloon, Venipede, and Keldeo v.4 to the thread.

I'm still not feeling well enough to finish the art for the rest of the Venipede line right now, so all I was able to finish was Venipede. Now that there are two new Kyurem formes to deal with and Meloetta (whenever its Sugimori art is revealed, I guess), it's a bad time for me to have to do artwork. xD

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Venipede, Swadloon, Keldeo v.4 added.

I'l be using the Venipede until Zade gets around to my request. :p

I did see it. I guess I just misunderstood. xD

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Whirlipede, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem added.

Added Whirlipede, Black Kyurem, and White Kyurem to the thread.

Scolipede should hopefully be finished by this weekend at the latest.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Whirlipede, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem added.

May I use your artwork of White Kyurem in a banner I plan to use on this website?

I'll be using Black Kyurem.

The poses of both the Kyurems are amazing. They must have taken you a while to do.

Stratus said:
May I use your artwork of White Kyurem in a banner I plan to use on this website?

Sure, that's fine.

And to Ice Arceus: As soon as I saw their news story I went to work sketching them and it did take a while to get two interesting poses. However, I was still able to finish them quickly (I think it was a little over or under a day after their reveal) because I was driven to silence the countless people on deviantArt who kept telling me to draw them. xD

Back