Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New pieces... Avatars and such. More Updates.

I saw that you weren't impressed with your Torterra drawing and you rushed it, but it looks really nice to me. The shell isn't too bad. All three of the starters are amazing! :p

And when you're finished with Wartortle, I can't wait to see it. I can just picture how it will look...absolutely astounding. You're style is like none other, and amazing at that, and I can't stop saying it. :)

INFERNAPE said:
Xous said:
And to INFERNAPE: Thanks - you can definitely use one. Which one would you like to use?

The Palkia one, if that is ok.

Yeah, that's fine. :)

And to luckyluigi7: Thanks. :) I'm probably going to be working all through tonight, so I may have some more art posted tomorrow. (Of course, I can't really guarantee anything. xD )

Dude after seeing the avatar for the Tyranitar, I cannot wait til you finish it completely. It just looks insane.

Do you take request at all?

Pride said:
Dude after seeing the avatar for the Tyranitar, I cannot wait til you finish it completely. It just looks insane.

Do you take request at all?

Thank you. xD

I'm not taking requests right now, sorry. :(

Can I use the Haunter?

Xous said:
And to Water Rayquaza: If I ever get around to Rayquaza, I'll make an avatar. :D

AWESOME! That oughta be saweet!:)

LOL, grammah iz bad today.

Your Haunter avatar won't work. Says it's too big.

Muddy, Save it to your computer then upload it. Mine was not off sized but it just had to have it uploaded for some odd reason. :S

Charizard88 said:
Muddy, Save it to your computer then upload it. Mine was not off sized but it just had to have it uploaded for some odd reason. :S

Hm... I'm not sure why it'd do that. :(

Muddy68, I've made the Swampert avatar, if you'd like to use that. :D
---------------

Updated First Post.

RE: New pieces... Avatars and such. A Couple of Updates.

I am unsure also.

AWESOME NEW AVATARS!!!!!!!

Charizard88 said:
I am unsure also.

AWESOME NEW AVATARS!

:) Thanks. I've got a few more almost done (Wartortle, etc.), and I plan to have them posted by tomorrow. :D

Xous I love your style, the full sized pokemon looks great, and the avatars are very well designed.

I know you're not taking requests, but if you get in the mood to do a Raichu avatar, it would be much appreciated :)

Xous said:
Charizard88 said:
I am unsure also.

AWESOME NEW AVATARS!

:) Thanks. I've got a few more almost done (Wartortle, etc.), and I plan to have them posted by tomorrow. :D

Ok, I am so excited; I can't wait. :)
You're goal should be slowing but surely trying to complete one of regional pokedexs or all of starters or even the ENTIRE Pokedex. That would be far-reached, but pretty awesome if you did. ;)

Moneyking63 said:
Xous I love your style, the full sized pokemon looks great, and the avatars are very well designed.

I know you're not taking requests, but if you get in the mood to do a Raichu avatar, it would be much appreciated :)

Thank you very much. :)

Raichu was near the top of my to-do list anyways, so I should be getting to it soon. :D

And to luckyluigi7: Hopefully I'll be able to draw them all one day. xD I plan on making a piece with every Pokémon in it, as well, but that's quite a ways off. :)

Thank you for doing the Gardy avatar! It looks wonderful!

Master Vash said:
Thank you for doing the Gardy avatar! It looks wonderful!

No problem. :)

----

Updated the first post.

RE: New pieces... Avatars and such. Updated.

The Wartortle avatar is so cool. I knew you'd do a wonderful job on it. I like his mysterious glance. He'll be perfect for my avatar. Thanks again. :)
LL7

EDIT: I saw the full-body art of Wartortle just now. I love it! ^ ^

RE: New pieces... Avatars and such. Updated.

luckyluigi7 said:
The Wartortle avatar is so cool. I knew you'd do a wonderful job on it. I like his mysterious glance. He'll be perfect for my avatar. Thanks again. :)
LL7

EDIT: I saw the full-body art of Wartortle just now. I love it! ^ ^

No problem. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back