Avatar the Last Airbender.....ends July 19th

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
Well, I've been watching this great show since the start. The animation is outstanding, and the plot is even better. The show was inspired by Myazaki, so any fans of his might want to check this show out. New episodes are coming on the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, andthere will be a movie to end the series on the 19th. I was wondering if anyone else was going to tune in for the finale.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE: Avatar the Last Airbender.....ends July 19th

I'm definitely tuning in (if I have a baseball game on the Saturday of the finale there's no chance in hell I'm going to the game). That 7 month hiatus though has driven away a lot of fans but now that Nick is advertising again hopefully those old fans will come back. ;]

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends
FINALLY....we've been waiting forever.....I hope he wins. Wouldn't it suck if he just got defeated :(

-T1

Typhlosion King

I read the spoiler book, I know everything that happens. But the spoilers were in little detail, so it'll be nice to see how everything works out.

GODZILLA, nice avatar. Azula's a freak.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Typhlosion King said:
I read the spoiler book, I know everything that happens. But the spoilers were in little detail, so it'll be nice to see how everything works out.

GODZILLA, nice avatar. Azula's a freak.

I know; it makes the show look disgraceful. Yeah, the "real thang" will be awesome.

Silver

The Crest of Reliability

I wonder what Zilla will do without Avatar...
The week after this airs Zilla will be talking with Newdude nonstop. He'll probably forget about Doubles for the week. :O

NyJonesy26

He's Watching.

I've missed too many episodes to have any idea what's going on in this finale. The only TV in our house with cable access is in my mother's room, so it's hard to keep up with my favorite shows since she's in there almost constantly. I'll watch it if I get the chance.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

NyJonesy26 said:
I've missed too many episodes to have any idea what's going on in this finale. The only TV in our house with cable access is in my mother's room, so it's hard to keep up with my favorite shows since she's in there almost constantly. I'll watch it if I get the chance.

You can always uses the internet for watching episodes. :p Believe me, there are plenty of places to find episodes online for free. Once the show starts back up I think you'll be able to get back in.

Typhlosion King

To watch episodes for free:

go to aol.com and search in videos for "avatar full length episodes"

A whole bunch of avatar episodes will show up. Click on one. It will take you to turbo nick, where you can watch an episode that they took off turbo nick months ago.

In the spoilers, I found the following words:

"gee"
"huggy"
"oh boy"

Worst book I've ever read.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Typhlosion King said:
To watch episodes for free:

go to aol.com and search in videos for "avatar full length episodes"

A whole bunch of avatar episodes will show up. Click on one. It will take you to turbo nick, where you can watch an episode that they took off turbo nick months ago.

In the spoilers, I found the following words:

"gee"
"huggy"
"oh boy"

Worst book I've ever read.

Don't even mention that devil 'book'. ;p

Ho-Oh_Master

Member of the Midnight Crew

Man, that Hiatus sure was so long that it drove many fans to quit. Well, at least the wait is over. :]

Typhlosion King

It has begun! The Western Air Temple has just aired, and The Firebending Masters is on the 14th. The Boiling Rock Parts 1 and 2 is at 8 on the 15th, and then they air never before seen episodes on the 17th, 18th, and 19th. Stay tuned!

Gamefreak734

So I heard you like muDkiPz!

Its sad the series is ending but I cant wait to see the live-action movies:D

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

I finally got to watch an episode on the TV as it aired (yesterday). What's that make it now... 2 episodes of Avatar I've seen on the TV! Tonight is The Firebending Masters. I'll be at a baseball game though.

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)

Everybody who has missed MANY episodes, like me, use this website. It shows ALL of the episodes for FREE! :D

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I can't wait. I'm totally psyched for the Boiling Rock, and I'm sad the series is coming to a close. I too have been with Avatar in the beginning, and it's one of my favorite shows ever.

dmaster out.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!

I missed a bunch of more recent episodes. I was so disappointed that Uncle died. ;( Emo tear for Uncle. He was awesome. Looking forward to the finale, but I would've liked to seen nice Zuku in a few more episodes.

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer

Ok I Am totally watching Watching The Last 2 Esps and The Finale (watch esp from monday -weds online like weeks b4 thet primered on nick).
BTW I Wonder If The Water Tride Girl (omg forgot her name lol) and zuko will Date?

Boracay_Jason

Old Member

Well, I've been waiting for this!..
Though, I know some people who has the
>Sozin's Comet Book, MUHAHAHA, I know you know this!<
. So, I have an overall idea because of them tellling me some of the most climatic parts of the show.

I'll not be tuning on Nick, since I live in a country where episodes of Avatar are delayed. So I'll be watching on the *avatarchapters* site.

So long FELLOW Avatar fans! Long Live Kataraang!

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!

Well, a little less epic then I had hoped, but it wasn't bad. I suppose there will be a second season (or I'm going to be ticked off Zuko never finds his mom >.>). azula was freakin insane :eek: CHERRY PIT?!?!?! BANISHED! TARDY?!?!??! BANISHED!