Contest Autumn 2018 CaC: Counters & Markers! (Results Up!)

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Not sure if serious, but no. :U

Remember you've got two months for this contest! It's a great time to learn to fake image. :p
Ik but my newest one is decent so im working harder on that until now besides i have my entry already :)

Luplayz

Wobbuffet HP 110 (P)

Ability - Reverse Rush
Whenever you attach an Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon put a Barrier Marker on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (A Pokémon with a Barrier marker attached to it will remain on the bench unless the Marker is removed.) You can’t use more than 1 Reverse Rush Ability each turn.

(P) (C) Barrier Breaker
remove all Barrier Markers in play. This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Marker removed in this way.

Weakness : (P) Resistance : Retreat Cost : (C) (C)
It desperately tries to keep its black tail hidden. It is said to be proof the tail hides a secret.

202_large.pngan additional Wobbuffet picture

Luplayz

Wobbuffet HP 110 (P)

Ability - Reverse Rush
Whenever you attach an Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon put a Barrier Marker on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (A Pokémon with a Barrier marker attached to it will remain on the bench unless the Marker is removed.) You can’t use more than 1 Reverse Rush Ability each turn.

(P) (C) Barrier Breaker
remove all Barrier Markers in play. This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Marker removed in this way.

Weakness : (P) Resistance : Retreat Cost : (C) (C)
It desperately tries to keep its black tail hidden. It is said to be proof the tail hides a secret.

View attachment 15792an additional Wobbuffet picture
idk if i would get a penalty by editing the post to put the basic Pokemon text behind it thats why im replying to figure out and to be safe :)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
idk if i would get a penalty by editing the post to put the basic Pokemon text behind it thats why im replying to figure out and to be safe :)
Yep, any edit of the post counts as a penalty. Sorry. :/

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
If the focus is on the mechanic and not just the card, would it be alright to make a pair of cards that utilize the mechanic instead of just one?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
If the focus is on the mechanic and not just the card, would it be alright to make a pair of cards that utilize the mechanic instead of just one?
You're welcome to make as many cards as you like for context purposes, but only one card will be judged, for the sake of consistency with other entries' judging.

The exception, ofc, are cards like Legends and BREAKs, which are intended to be played as a single card and will be judged accordingly. :)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Grumpig - Psychic - HP130
Evolves from Spoink

Ability: Curse of the Black Pearl
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a Black Pearl marker on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. Pokémon with Black Pearl markers take 30 more damage or have 3 more damage counters put on them when they are dealt damage or have damage counters put on them by the effect of an attack from a [P] Pokémon that deals damage to or puts damage counters on more than 1 Pokémon. Only 1 Black Pearl marker can be on a Pokémon at a time.

[C] Ripple Effect 20
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]

Grumpig uses the black pearls on its body to amplify its psychic power waves for gaining total control over its foe. When this Pokémon uses its special power, its snorting breath grows labored.

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
In for Image plz
V9oxv85.jpg

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Hey, I made two cards for this season, but only submitted one (ofc). Can I use the other one next time it fits the theme?