August's English Set: 'Darkness Ablaze,' Plus Two New Types of Products!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Very weird that these SwSh promos weren't fully informed these days which makes us guess what they are. At least we confirmed that Hydreigon is in there. As of July 16, no English cards yet

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
My boy Decidueye has finally a promo!
But how they'll release them ?I don't think there'll be any Prelease Tournament after the COVID-19.

Xeno

Zacian: The best boi
Hydreigon is great for dark boxes who are willing to use it like a centerpiece (like Archie's Blastoise minus the Archie)

Arctozolt is INCREDIBLE... but it's a fossil. Spiritomb in shambles rn.

Decidueye is downright awesome, but the grass type hasn't been nearly as powerful ever since FOGP saw its ban.

Kangaskhan... eh forget it.

Xeno

Zacian: The best boi
Does decidueye's ability include Vmax as a type of V card? Or just V?

That's what I was wondering as well. Since it doesn't specify V-Max I would only assume (unless they're categorizing V's and V-Maxes together which is unclear from TCPI)
that it's just V cards.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
I'm wondering why they made staff version of the cards if no event will occour. Or there some place on the planet that the pre release event is now ok?

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
That's what I was wondering as well. Since it doesn't specify V-Max I would only assume (unless they're categorizing V's and V-Maxes together which is unclear from TCPI)
that it's just V cards.
its immune to vmax similar to how cards immuen to exs were immune to megas