• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Audino/Emboar

corabed

Consistency is Key
I was flipping through my folders one day and came across Audino. Rembering the Audino/Emboar idea I had heard of when Black and White came out and having most of the cards I needed spare I decided to build it:

~POKEMON-21~
4 Audino (EP 83/98)
3-2-2 Emboar (Ability) (BW 20/98)
2-2 Ninetales (HGSS 7/123)
2-2 Magmortar (TR 27/102)
2 Victini (Victory Star) (NV 14/101)

~T/S/S-23~
4 PONT
2 Collector
1 Fisherman
1 Twins
4 Energy Retrieval
3 Junk Arm
2 Rare Candy
2 Revive
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Super Rod
1 Burned Tower

~ENERGY-
11 {R} energy
3 {C}{C} Energy
2 Rescue Energy ({C})

~Strategy~
Setup Emboar on your bench to accelerate energy on to Audinos and then swarm for big damage with the Audinos with the most energy on them.
Ninetales is for Draw Support, Fliptini is to allow a bigger chance of more damage with Audino and to lessen the chance of discarding all your energy when using Magmortar.
Magmortar is for late-game to finish off a game by discarding your opponents remaining deck.
Any help is welcome!

MDL

Formerly Roronoa Zoro
The only thing that isn't good here, it's only having 2 Collectors. You should max them out in any deck.

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Some options to consider are shaymin, shuckle promo, and reshiram. Shaymin can move energies around, shuckle is draw power, and reshiram is a good supporting pokemon.

corabed

Consistency is Key
@ Dream To Kill
Problem is I only own 2

@ pokemonjoe
I use Ninetales as DrawPower and I already dropped Reshiram because it gets in the way allot, mainly taking up bench space. Although Shaymin could be a good idea...

golferboy69

Aspiring Trainer
Here is my build for the deck.

4 Audino(EP)
2 Vicitini(Flip)
3-2-3 Emboar(Tepig 15, Pignite17, Ability Boar)

3 Collector
3 PONT
2 Energy Retrieval
3 Junk Arm
1 Burned Tower
1 IQ
3 Fisherman
3 Rare Candy
3 Communication
2 Max Potion
3 Twins

4 DCE
15 Fire

corabed

Consistency is Key
Thanks golferboy69, but I don't really like your list.
First it seems to have little Draw-Power and IMO the Twins count is too high, I
usually find myself getting ahead in prizes and my 1 Twins is only for the games where I don't.
Also I don't understand the Max Potion as Audino only has 90 HP and should always have lots of energy on it.

golferboy69

Aspiring Trainer
The twins is just in case I get behind and the max potions heal the audino then get them back with fisherman and reattach.

F

Forum Breacher

I actually like this deck. Being it could possibly use something to slow down play when emboar isn't set up. I recommend tyrogue. Just a opinion. But i might actually make this deck right now!

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
maybe focus on audino or magmortar but not both? you really need 4 collectors. you may also consider pichu as it is really handy in emboar decks as you need to get as many ninetails as you can to get enough energies

corabed

Consistency is Key
@tc19930815
Thanks i'll definatly consider your suggestions, I was thinking of dropping the Magmortar line to 1-1 anyway.

corabed

Consistency is Key
I agree with pokemonjoe, 2 AbilityBoar is a must because if one is prizes you have no energy acceleration.
Also BadBoar hits for (in theory) less than Audino for the same amount of energy AND its a Stage 2.

JimboJumbo

Aspiring Trainer
If you have access to Shuckle Promo and Shaymin/Unown (Return) you should consider using them together. Draws through your deck very quickly, to get you the energies that you need and when you stop drawing energies, to put onto shuckle, you can Return them to your hand to draw more OR Shaymin them to your attackers and pick up the Shaymin with Super Scoop up or Seeker.

JimboJumbo

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, it's your new draw engine essentially. Just keep in mind you probably want shuffle draw to prevent yourself from decking out. Just incase.