• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Auction Ends At 6:00 PM EST (GMT-5)!!! FIVE MINUTES LEFT! My Entire Binder, $100s Of Dollars Of Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaldo1

huh?
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $60

$70

What is this character limit shennanigans

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $60

$80

Blui

lv85 paladin

$120

Hi guys I'm just a lonely old dude who wants his trading cards! :( Don't make a man sad

alex

Miss the game
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $120

Bump! $120 doesn't even cover the EXs!

alex

Miss the game
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $120

Bump! 9 days left!

BlueKitty

Eeveeloution Collector

quick question is the umm deck box of leafeon and glaceon up for bid cause I am kind of confused as to how this is going?

alex

Miss the game

Yes, everything listed is in the auction. The auction ends at 6:00 PM EST on the 26th.

Bendymoose

Aspiring Trainer

How much on top of my bid would you want to ship to the UK?

alex

Miss the game

Nothing.

Bendymoose

Aspiring Trainer

$130 then

PsychedelicBreakfast

alex said:
Yes, everything listed is in the auction. The auction ends at 6:00 PM EST on the 26th.

I just clicked on your timer and it says it ends 6 AM tomorrow. So which is it?

alex

Miss the game
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $130

It should be 6:00 pm TODAY.

The auction ends in ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES!

PsychedelicBreakfast

RE: AUCTION END AT 6:00 PM EST (GMT-5)!!! My Entire Binder, $100s Of Dollars Of Cards, Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! CURRENT BID: $130

Are you charging anything additional for shipping? Or is the final bid the final price?

alex

Miss the game
RE: AUCTION END AT 6:00 PM EST (GMT-5)!!! My Entire Binder, $100s Of Dollars Of Cards, Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! CURRENT BID: $130

The final price is the final price to NA and Europe, anywhere else I would want a couple extra dollars, but not much.

Actually, I just realized how much shipping to Europe was, so I think I'm gonna change my stance on that. Bendymoose, since you have already entered your bid, this will not apply to you unless you make any other bids, but I would like some extra money (again not much, but something) if the buyer lived anywhere not in NA.

Auction ends in 5 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.