Ask a Play! Pokémon Question

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Any questions about Play! Pokémon that are likely to receive one-sentence answers belong in this thread. Examples are: "What is a Prerelease?" and "How can I find a Pokémon league near me?"

dmaster out.

RE: Ask a simple Organized Play question here!

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I would like to double check, after the tournament season is over your premier rating resets right? It is my first tournament season so I don't know for sure.

I'm REALLY happy you did this cuz I was sick and tired of seeing PR threads, theres like, six in a row every time a new set comes out. Also I was wondering how many are usually at worlds. (like by recent statistics, since the POP crowd has been growing so much recently)

Last year, 2 PRs at worlds, One earlier in the morning, one later in the day, but both on the last day of worlds.

LORDY JONES said:
I'm REALLY happy you did this cuz I was sick and tired of seeing PR threads, theres like, six in a row every time a new set comes out. Also I was wondering how many are usually at worlds. (like by recent statistics, since the POP crowd has been growing so much recently)

Also, they are really quite huge, (maybe a hundred people in each at least) so be prepared for that if you go.

RE: Ask a simple Play! Pokemon question here!

If I recall right, there was like 3-4 flights each, so 6-8 in total.

Is there any way to get PP to a country which doesnt have pokemon yet? like India :(

If you have someone interested in becoming a tournament organizer, they must fill out the application on www.pokemon.com. You would need a tournament organizer to have official events.

No thats not the thing..i tried that before but we dont have pokemon here...not even the cards are sold here...is there any way ?

dragonexpert said:
If you have someone interested in becoming a tournament organizer, they must fill out the application on www.pokemon.com. You would need a tournament organizer to have official events.

Also, contact P!P directly at [email protected] and you'll get a more specific answer.

TDA said:
Is there any way to get PP to a country which doesnt have pokemon yet? like India :(

The Pokémon Company International itself or a local distributor would be responsible for setting up organized play. Assuming you do not have one yet, you should contact [email protected] to relay your inquiry.

yeah i have contacted them...waiting for their reply..thx guys :D

1) Can a league meet more than once during a week? If so, how often?
2) Do players who participate in other leagues have accumulated points, or is it one scorecard per league?
3) Can League Organizers participate in other leagues?

1.) Yes, each Pokémon League may have more than one play time each week. It can meet as often as it can if interest persists.

2.) Each player has one scorecard per season per Pokémon League. They are nontransferrable.

3.) Yes, Pokémon Leage League Owners and League Leaders can participate in other Pokémon Leagues.

My dad just got approved for a new league. He has been running one for over a year now and the owner was kinda sloppy with the organization so he agreed to us completely taking it over. To celebrate us taking over the league we wanted to have a big tournament and BBQ. So my question is; is my dad eligible to download the TOM software?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

No. Being a League Leader is different than being a Tournament Organizer. If he is interested in becoming a Tournament Organizer he can fill out an application on www.pokemon.com . It should be under the My OP tab.~Mark

Ok, so today I finally got around to trying to setup my OP account or whatever its called again. It asks for my player ID which I assume is my POPID then it asks for something called the organized play PIN. What is this? I only have one number on the card that my TO gave me 2 1/2 years ago and tahts my POPID, What is this other number?

If you have one of the older IDs, you don't have a PIN associated with your Player ID. The new Player IDs have a PIN. Try filling in all fields except for PIN and hit submit. If it doesn't accept it you will need to contact [email protected] .

When will city championship in 2010 will begin? Does it cost anything to go?

Also, how does the point are earned? Is it each win for a point? How does the system works? What is Tier-one, Tier-two?

Back