Votes: 1 8.3%
  • W (weak)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com

Rugby/Basketball/Hockey playing Dancer
I've rated it 13+ because of older content (i think) it (might) have.

Chapter 1
As the bell rang for the end of lunch Misty felt someone pull her behind the bike sheds, she was surprised to see it was Ash, before she could say something Ash blurted out "Misty, I love you".
Ash had run off but Misty was still there,He loves me, the same as i do him, she thought.
At the Ketchum household, Ash ran straight upstairs, "How could I be so STUPID", then he cursed under his breath,What chance do i have with her she's beautiful, popular and on the school swimming team, while me i'm the substitute most unpopular kid in school, but i love her... he thought as he fell asleep...
When Misty got home she headed straight upstairs awarding her a few questions from her sisters,I love him but when he said it, it felt really strange, i have to...tell...hi..., and with that she fell asleep, that night they both had the same dream they always did.

Chapter 2
As misty woke up she was still replaying what happened behind the bike sheds, "Should i tell him how i feel when i see him?".
Ash was dreading walking through the school gates, he could see it now "You seriously think I would go out with YOU...HAHAHAHAHA...", then he realised he was right outside the gates, as he walked through there was no laughter, maybe it's not going to be so bad, he thought; But then he saw her misty standing with a group of other girls, as Misty turned around she saw Ash, her insides felt like they were tying themselves in knots, her throat felt like a desert and her feet felt like they weighed 100 tons.
Ash was also feeling the same way as misty, but as she started to approach he ran as fast as he could into the boy's bathroom and locked himself into a cubicle "My school life is ruined", he moaned, as he let out a groan from punching the wall.
Misty didn't understand why Ash had just run of so many times she wanted to tell him and now she can but he keeps running away. The rest of the day just didn't seem important to Misty, and the next thing she knew she was walking through the door to her house, "Misty is that you you've got to clean the dishes" Daisy shouted from the bathroom, all I need, I’ve got to sought things out with Ash, as she thought the name something inside her did something, she had now idea what it was but whatever it was, was amazing.

Chapter 3
Ash didn't head home after the last bell rang, instead he headed to his favourite spot underneath the cherry-blossom tree beside Lu-Cario lake, it was so relaxing there, but he was confused he didn’t know why, he did know it had something to do with Misty but he didn't exactly know what.
Finally Misty finished the mountain of dishes, she made herself some toast and headed upstairs, she knew what Ash's phone number was, but should she call, she dialled in the number and had Mrs. Ketchum answer "Hello is Ash there?"
"Sorry he's not home yet, can I give him a message?"
"Just tell him Misty called"
"Ok",
Misty hung up the phone with a sigh of relief and annoyance. She was so relieved she didn’t have talk to Ash, but was annoyed because she has to wait longer.
As Ash walked down the path he was happily daydreaming of Misty, when he got home his mom called him,
"Ash, you had a message from a girl, um, Missie...Mist...Mitsie..."
"MISTY", Ash exclaimed,
"Yeah", his mom replied,
at that moment every emotion imaginable went through his body in massive shockwaves, he ran up the stairs two at a time and slammed the door shut so hard it could brought the house down, AHHHHHHHH, what was Misty's number 5..., he thought as he punched in the numbers, then Misty's phone started to ring.
Misty was still thinking about the phone call when her phone rang...
"Is that Misty", it's Ash, she thought
"Yes", she replied, Ash had know idea what he would say, luckily Misty spoke,
"Um, could you meet me say the Smoothie Shack tomorrow straight after school"
"Sure", was the only word Ash could get out, then Misty hung up, which was a relief to Ash.

Chapter 4
Misty was first at the Smoothie Shack, if Ash doesn't turn up soon i'm leaving, she thought, just then Ash walked through the door. As Ash sat down a waitress came over,
"Can I take ya order y'all?" she asked,
"We're ok for now" Ash replied,
"So what...did you call...me here for?" Ash forced himself to ask, just the Misty ran out of the door. Ash got up and followed her out the door, Misty ran into the park and along the bank of Lu-Cario lake, until Ash caught her up and ended up under the cherry blossom tree,
"Why did you want to meet me?" he asked Misty,
"Ash I...I...I LOVE YOU" she blurted out,
"Cool" Ash said calmly as he pulled her into a passionate kiss, to which Misty put just as much passion into. When Ash realised where he was, he knew his day couldn’t get any better; he was sitting under the cherry blossom tree with Misty in his lap and her head resting on his chest.

Chapter 5
Ash saw Misty outside the school gates; he walked up to her ready to give her a hug,
"Ash, no, um...could we keep our relationship outside school please, for now?" Misty asked,
"Oh alright" Ash replied disappointed.
As Misty was walking home she felt someone pull her aside, she was relieved to see it was Ash, but before she could say anything, Ash pulled her into a lustful kiss wich made Misty melt, unaware someone was watching them. The next day as Misty walked in, all the noise in the playground stopped and everybody started whispering, then Gary (the most popular guy in school) walked up to her,
"So did you enjoy you’re session last night?" Gary asked,
"What are you talking about Gary?" Misty asked,
"Ash" Gary calmly replied, all of a sudden Misty’s entire world broke down and she ran into the girls bathroom. As Misty was walking down the hall she was pulled aside, unfortunately by Gary,
"You know I called make all this disappear all you have to do is one thing" Gary said with an evil grin on his face,
"What?" Misty asked,
"Kiss me" Gary replied,
"You creep!" Misty screeched, slapping Gary across the face.

Chapter 6
As Ash walked to the cherry blossom tree he saw someone sitting underneath it. As he walked closer he saw it was Misty, and she was crying,
"What's wrong Misty?" he asked her,
"It's Gary" Misty replied,
"Tell us then" Ash said and Misty told him everything that happened,
"Don't let him or anyone else bother you, you love me don't you?" he asked,
"Uh-huh" Misty replied,
"Then it doesn't matter what they think and we'll prove it to them" Ash continued. The next morning they both walked into school hand in hand, whenever someone saw them they gasped, Ash could feel Misty's hand shaking and he gave her an assuring squeeze. As Ash squeezed her hand shake felt a sudden surge of courage rush through her, and she relaxed so much she could only feel Ash and nothing else.

Chapter 7
The rest of the day went brilliantly for Misty, she was so happy when she was with Ash she felt like nothing could ruin her day. As she sat down in her form room the teacher made an announcement,
"Good morning class today we have a new student, May" the teacher said, just the a brunette girl walked in and sat a few seats away from Misty. At break when May saw Ash she fell head over heels for him, so as she walked past him she let her books slip out of her arms causing Ash to turn around and as she bent down she made sure Ash caught sight of her bum cheeks, perfect, that should be enough to start making him want me, she deviously thought. As May walked through the door her little brother Max ran up to her,
"Hey May" he called,
"Go away squirt" May shouted as she went up to her room.

Chapter 8
As May walked into school she saw Ash as she walked past him she whispered,
"Hi babe",
"Huh" Ash looked at her in disbelief at what she just said, but Misty had also heard what May said so she followed May into the girls bathroom,
"What do you think you’re playing at?" Misty asked May,
"I'm just trying to get that hottie to be my boyfriend" she replied,
"Well Ash is my boyfriend so leave him alone" Misty hissed at May. AS the last bell rang for the end of school Ash went to his locker, when he opened it a note fell out, if you want a little pressie from me meet me outside the school gates at 6:00, Ash immediately thought it was from Misty, but at the same time Misty found a note in her locker, if you want a surprise meet me at 6:00 outside the school gates, Ash... Misty immediately thought.

Chapter 9
Ash got ready, left and arrived outside the school gates with time to spare, even though the sky was already getting dark, as he saw a figure run up to him, he was amazed to find that the person flung there arms around him and kiss him as passionately as they could, when the kiss broke Ash was petrified to find out it was May, then from behind him he could hear sobs and when he turned he saw it was Misty. Misty started to run off and Ash followed her to Lu-Cario Lake where he caught up to her,
"Misty it's not what you think!" he exclaimed,
"I know what I saw" but before Ash could say anymore Misty cut him off,
"Gotta say what`s on my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay
I`ve go to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cuz
I've gotta do what's best for me
you'll be okay
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away"
"What about us?
What about everything we've been through?"
"What about trust?"
"You know I never wanted to hurt you"
"And what about me?"
"What am I supposed to do?"
"I gotta leave but I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you"
"So I've got to move on and be who I am"
"Why do you have to go?"
"I just don't belong here
I hope you understand"
"I'm trying to understand"
"We might find our place in this world someday
but at least for now"
"I want you to stay"
"I wanna go my own way
I've got to move on and be who I am"
"What about us?"
"I just don't belong here
I hope you understand"
"I'm trying to understand"
"We might find our place in this
world someday
but at least for now
I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own way
I gotta go my own way" Misty finished off
"It's clear you love her" she said as she ran off leaving Ash there in sheer shock.

Chapter 10
As Ash walked up to school he saw the last person he wanted to see May.
"Hi sexy, that was great last night" she said,
"Get away from me, ever since you came here every thing has fallen apart" he said trying not to yell, at that moment he saw Misty walk through the gates and he could see the sobs she was fighting back, as he stepped closer she ran off. That night at Misty’s house she was in her room, she had so many emotions in her head she didn’t know what they where, but there was one clear thing in her head, should I call him?. Ash was waiting by his phone in his room desperately hoping that Misty would ring him.

Chapter 11
Ash knew exactly what he would do he planned it all out, now all he had to do was wait for Misty. Then there she was as amazingly beautiful as ever know was the time so he ran up to her and before she could say anything,
"Listen Misty, there is nothing between me and May, you're the only girl for me you have to believe that", but before she could reply Ash placed his lips on hers. Misty felt her blood turn to lava, every thing around her disappear and her heart stop beating from the sheer feeling, just to call this amazing thing was a crime in Misty’s opinion, but there was nothing else to describe it. Ash stood there, after he removed his lips, but Misty was just standing there in silence. Misty couldn’t move her lips she knew Ash was waiting for her reply but what was she meant to say, and even if she knew what say her lips felt like they had turned to stone after the kiss (she hated using that word for what just happened) she had just had with Ash. Then she burst into tears crying on Ash's chest,
"I know" were the only words Misty could get out between sobs.

Chapter 12
A week went by and everything was perfect for Ash and Misty. On friday morning Ash caught up with Misty just before school,
"Hew Misty, my mum's going out of town fro the weekend so would you like to stay ay my house for the weekend?" Ash asked,
"Sure" Misty instantly replied, her head was full of thoughts about what might happen at Ash's house at the weekend. As the last bell rang Ash stood there waiting for Misty, what is taking her so long, he kept thinking every time he looked at his watch. Then ther she was walking towards him,
"You ready to go?" he asked her,
"Yes" she replied with a sly smile on her face and Ash got the message. When they got to Ash's house Ash went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of crisps he put them down on the coffé table, he then sat down on the coach next to Misty, he yawned and relaxed his arm arond Misty's shoulders, she responded by placing her head on his chest, listening to his calm, steady heartbeat. Ash lifted Misty's face to his and kissed her, as the kiss went deeper and deeper until it was an insult to call it a kiss, they started to tug at each others clothes, as misty fell on to her back on the couch and as they got more and more passionate the phone rang and broke them out of what they were doing, Ash went to pick it up,
"Yeah...Uh hu...Yep," then Ash put the phone down,
"It was Mum checking up on me," Ash told Misty, Ash put his top back on and sat on the couch, why did that have to happen, they both thought. They sat there until about 8 o'clock,
"What should we do?" Misty finally asked,
"Don't know" replied Ash, why did mom have to call aghhh,
"Should we go to bed?" Ash asked,
"You can sleep in my mom's room" Ash said,
"Ok" was all Misty said, so they both headed up stairs and into the different rooms.

Chapter 13
Ash yawned as he got out of bed, he put a pair of boxer shorts on and put on a t-shirt then went o his mother's bedroom he listened at the door and heard that Misty was still sleeping, so he went down stairs and made himself a bowl of coco pops. When Misty went down stairs and saw Ash she blushed because, she was wearing a tight hugging top and som pyjama trousers, when Ash saw her he just gawked at how great her body was,
"Do you want to go down town today?" Misty asked, her question snapped Ash out of his daydream,
"Yeah sure" he replied and after Misty herd his answer she went back up stairs to change. When she came back down Ash was already dressed,
"Ready to go?" Misty asked,
"Yep" Ash replied so they left, they spent most of the day at the Smoothie Shack, but Misty did drag Ash to the mall for some shopping and to finish it off they went to the cinema where theye shared a long kiss, after that they went back to Ash's house,
"That was great" Misty told Ash, Ashgot ahold of Misty, as they were about to share a kiss, the phone rang,
"Probaly mom again" Ash said, but when Ash picked it up he was welcomed by screeching and screaming,
"I think this is for you" Ash said as he handed the phone to Misty,
"Where were you last night, we were worried sick!" Violet screeched,
"Sorry, wait but how did you get this number?" Misty asked,
"A lad told us, anyway you've got to came home right now!" Violet screeched as she slammed the phone down,
"Sorry Ash but i've got to go" Misty said as she gave Ash a peck on the cheek.

Chapter 14
On Monday everything was awkward between Ash and Misty from what happened at the weekend, while Gary was pleased with how he told Misty's sisters about her.
"Hey Misty, 16 this Friday, so what’s the plan then" Dawn asked Misty,
"I don't know" Misty replied still thinking about Ash,
"Oh come on, a little family or the best birthday of your life" Dawn asked bursting with anticipation,
"When I know what I’m doing you'll be one of the first to know" Misty said day dreamily, Dawn looked to where Misty was looking,
"Oh I see" Dawn said nodding towards Ash, Misty blushed immensely because Dawn had hit the nail on the head. That night Misty went straight to her house,
"Daisy, Lily, Violet; what have you got planned for my 16th?" Misty yelled, Daisy came out of the kitchen,
"Oh; Ok were thinking great big party late into the night here, how does this sound?" Daisy only just realized Misty was halfway up the stairs,
"Now to call Ash" she said to herself,
"Hiya" Ash said as he answered the phone,
"Hi Ash, it's my birthday on Friday do you want to came?" she asked,
"Why wouldn't I" Ash replied, Misty then hung up, now to call Dawn and tell her, Misty thought. So the days went by and soon it was Friday and after school it was Misty's party,
"Hi, Ash are you still coming to the party?" Misty asked,
"Of course" Ash replied, to both Ash and Misty every minute felt like hours, but after what felt like decades the final bell rang.
"So time for the party" Ash said to Misty outside school,
"Go get ready and I’ll see you at the party" Misty replied.
So Ash got ready and got ready, on his way out he picked up the small white box he bought last night, and before he knew it he was outside Misty's door, he reached up and knocked it,
"And who are you?" Violet asked,
"I'm Ash" Ash replied and violet let him in, he saw Misty by a table with refreshments on it, as he sneaked up behind her Dawn saw him but he signaled for her to not say anything, and when he reached Misty he opened the box and pulled out a silver chain with a silver A on it, then he slipped it on Misty's neck, Misty turned round,
"A as in Ash?" Misty asked,
"Yeah, happy birthday" Ash replied, his eyes wondered downwards; Misty was wearing a beautiful dress which put emphasis on her curves. As the party went on Misty found Ash and asked him to follow her, so they headed up stairs and into Misty's room,
"So what do you want?" Ash asked, but misty just kissed him, the kiss was better than any other they ever had, and soon they fell onto Misty's bed and just lay there, Daisy looked through a crack at the door she let out an aaaaaah at how cute the young couple looked.

Chapter 15
As Ash woke up he just lay thinking about the angelic person who was next to him. When Misty woke up she just smiled at Ash, they both just lay there, oblivious to the world around them.
"We'll I uppose we have to get up now?" Ash asked,
"I'll go and check if my sisters are still here" Misty replied so she put on a nightie, as she headed down stairs. Misty saw Diasy sitting at the table,
"Hi" Misty said,
"Hi, Why did you go to bed so early?" Daisy asked,
"Um...Well, I just felt really tired" Misty lied,
"Oh, I've gotta get going, see you later" called Daisy as she left the house, Misty searched the rest of the house and no one else was there, that was close, Misty thought as she headed back up stairs.
"Well what do you want to do Ash?" Misty asked,
"Don't know" Ash replied,
"Can we go shopping then?" Misty asked,
"Alright" Ash replied, so they both got dressed, and headed to the mall.
As they walked past the Smoothie Shack Misty saw May inside with a green-haired boy,
"So who's boyfriend has she pinched now" Misty said angrily,
"It's ok Misty were here to enjoy ourselves, alright?" Ash asked and Misty nodded her head in response. So they continued on around the mall, Ash looked at his watch,
"It's almost 12o'clock should we get some lunch?" Ash asked,
"Yeah ok, let's go back to mine" Misty said. At Misty's house she made some sandwiches and took them to Ash in the living room,
"My sisters will be back soon" Misty told Ash,
"I best get going then" Ash replied.

Chapter 16
As Ash woke up the next morning he was in a hot sweat thinking about Misty. Ash headed to the bathroom to take a shower, after he'd done that he went for a walk, as he headed to Misty's he passed May and her new green-haired boyfriend. As he walked through the door,
"Ash where did you go?" Ash's mum asked him,
"Nowhere" Ash replied, then he headed up to his room, he sat down on his bed thinking about everything that had happened,
"Ahhhhh" he groaned, wow i can't believe everything that has happened since sunday, and with that his mind replayed everything that had happened as he fell asleep. When he woke up the next morning he got ready and went to school as usual, with everything still buzzing around in his head. As he went in the shower the phone started ringing and went to voicemail, Hi Ash it's Misty, I won't be in town for the next week and you won't be able to phone me ok, bye.

Chapter 17
As Ash walked through the school gates he saw the guy with the green hair who May was with, by the time the school bell rang he hadn't seen Misty at all, Where is she?, Ash thought. As the day went by Ash didn't see misty at all. "Where the hell is she!" he roared as he got into his bedroom. The next couple of days just drifted by, with Ash getting on with his school work and looking or Misty.
As May got home she remembered all the great time she had, had with Drew over the weekend, He's gorgeous, smart, strong he is everything i ever wanted, but he's still not as fit as Ash, I still wish he was mine, ahhhhhhhh..., she thought.
Drew got home and straight away slumped down on the sette, Life couldn't be better, i'm going out with the fittest girl in the whole school May, she is perfect.
As Ash walked to school he still wondered where Misty was, he was passed by May and her new boyfreind. As May walked into class she saw a new girl, a blue haired girl, "Hi I'm May" May said as she sat next to the girl, "Oh, hi I'm Dawn" she replied shyly. As the bell rang Ash went to Lu-Cario lake and just sat there thinking of all that had happened at this spot, as he was sitting there he heard Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi start playing, where is she he thought, then it struck him why didn't he ring her mobile. As Ash typed in Misty's number her ringing phone filled the empty house, "Hi sorry i can't get the phone please leave a message after the beep",
"BEEP",
Misty where are you?" Ash said before sliding his phone down.
As May and Drew kissed each other passionatley underneath a tree, "You're great Ash" she mumured,
"What?" Drew mumured,
"Nothing" replied May.

Chapter 18
The days passed Ash was getting more frantic and worried, where the hell is she, he wondered. Soon it was Sunday and as Ash was walking past Misty's house he saw her sisters unloading the car. "Hi, is Misty in?" Ash asked Violet,
"Yes she's up in her room" Violet replied,
"Thanks" Ash said as he ran into the house and up the stairs. He banged on the door when he got up to Misty’s room, she closed her suitcase, and went and opened the door, she wasa surprised when she saw Ash,
“Misty where’ve you been I’ve been worried sick and I’ve been looking all over for you!” he exclaimed,
"We'll if youy can't trust me and you act like this if i'm gone for few days then i don't think we should be with each other" she huffed,
"Alright then, we're through!" he exclaimed as he stormed out of the house. After Ash had left Misty just sat down on her bed and cried.
Back at Ash's house, Ash was trying to walk things out in his head, he picked up his mobile, flicking through it for Misty's phone number, I'm so stupid, i haven't even got Misty's number in my mobile, he fumed as he typed in Misty's number, he rang her number next, but nobody answered, so he sat down on his bed thinking about how much of a jerk he had been.

Chapter 19
On monday as Ash walked into school, he saw a poster on the main notice board, 'Friday, 7:00pm, Prom Night', great, Ash thought sarcastically. As Misty walked into school and saw the poster, she rembered what had happened yesterday, and as she walked away a single tear fell from her eye.
(More soon...)

Author's note:
AshxMisty the award winning story is back YAY, PROMS SOON, SO HERE'S THE CLUE: STEP UP!!! (if you have any ideas please pm me since i'm getting stuck for ideas). I can assure you the story is going to get better (hopefully). Please comment on the story.
If you like this check out my other FanFic DIGIMON ADVENTURE RELOADED
If you want to read all the stories i have written CLICK HERE

RE: Ash x Misty (chapters 1-17) 13+

please comment...
and sometime this year i'll be adding a slimmed version of the second book in the liam sanders trilogy...
Liam Sanders: Judgment

It became a dead thread, so he made a new one to avoid breaking the rules.

riskbreakers said:
It became a dead thread, so he made a new one to avoid breaking the rules.

I see. I will make an update in the library and relink the hyperlink to this thread instead. ;)

A Pokemon soap opera! High School Musical references! May's bum! How could I not have known about this?

Okay, I've got it: Mutated space pirates infiltrate earth using a Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur hybrid and.....stop laughing.

But in all seriousness, you've got all this talk about May and Drew (i'm asuming) so elaborate on that a little?

oh, i never thought about that!!
For a full all the storieis i've written go to...
http://mypicz2007.piczo.com/mystories?cr=6&linkvar=000044

If you want to read all the stories i have written go to...
http://mypicz2007.piczo.com/mystories?cr=6&linkvar=000044

here are a few ash x misty videos i've found they are great...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogsPru9lrq8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSah-a_n_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somzchig4zw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2O6jvY5S34&feature=related
Hopefully i'll get more ideas from these videos for AshxMisty...

RE: Ash x Misty (chapters 1-18) 13+

When the polls over, if the story has mor G's and VG's, I will continue the story, but if I get more S's and W's I'll stop the story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back