Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
RE: Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!

Yep, that's awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHW5o1QpBHM

Also, it's not 3v3, because Ash uses Buizel, Staraptor, Infernape and Pikachu.

No idea of the order though.

What move's Infy using in the trailer? It looks spectacular, but I've no idea what it is, lol.

EDIT: Started watching DP 185, it learns it at the beginning. Apparently, it's called Flare Blitz. Cool.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer

imsocool4321 said:
I think im ok with Ash using his crappy Sinnoh team against Paul as long as he uses Charizard and his other good pokemon against the mystery darkrai trainer.

me too... specially Charizard... I wanted to see it in HD, battling Darkrai... that would be EPIC...

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

imsocool4321 said:
The preview for this episode is amazing. But does anyone know for sure if its a full 6 on 6 or a 3 on 3?

It's 6 on 6 IIRC. Which explains the three episodes it takes.

dmaster out.

The Creamed Corn Cheron

Aspiring Trainer

Ash's Pokemon Team
Pikachu
Infernape
Buizel
Sceptile/Torterra ???
Gliscor ???
Staraptor/Swellow ???

Paul's Pokemon Team

Torterra
Gastrodon
Aggron
Usaring ???
Magmortar ???
Electivire ???

Ash win probably win then will battle Darkrai trainer and lose

TheHoennChamp

The Cake Is A Lie!@!

mhm, im new to forums, but dont get mistaken, im not new to pokemon :) i saw each and every episode D: (except the rotom one and im missing the last part)
i think it will be a tie somehow, and they will dismiss paul cuz he is eeky, :p nah i think ash will win in a tight ending and than he will be all happy allthough all his other 5 pokemon are dying.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

Well if Ash learnt anything from the previous battles with Paul then he might have a chance winning this one. If he doesn't win then he still has to train and learn new techniques on how to defeat Paul. But I'm thinking that Ash is going to beat Paul and move onto the next round. Ones he moves on he is going to lose to somebody else.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

I believe there is a 100% Ash is going to win for one reason and one reason only. Cartoon Network isn't going to leave their viewers thinking that cruelty is the victor. Ash is going to win because of that. I guarantee it. Bets?

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member

Or Ash will loose and cry. That always happens. But I really think he will beat Paul :/

rockinpikachu

&quot;grrr&quot; That's my grrrr face

Ash should finally win 1. We've watching him for like 11 years. it's about time...

I just saw the preview and ash is like screaming o_O
But he uses buizel (hints evolution)

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh

Im quite disappointed really. I thought Ash would be using the big guns like Charizard, Sceptile or Snorlax. Instead he chooses his Sinnoh team, with an added Gliscor of his. I so want Ash to woop Paul's hiney.

Playerking95

Has anyone noticed in the preview for the battle with ash and paul they haven't been given an element battle field just look at the photo of buizel vs. drapion.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh

Playerking95 said:
Has anyone noticed in the preview for the battle with ash and paul they haven't been given an element battle field just look at the photo of buizel vs. drapion.

Hey you're right. Good eye. :p

Playerking95

I think ash will win what with the new episode title about darkrai and the semi finals. And i doubt it will be a episode dedicated to paul vs. the darkrai trainer.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
Since when did Paul get a Drapion? Unless that's a Pokemon he's been hiding, then this may be a different trainer. Along with gastrodon, which Paul doesn't own either. Hmmm...

Heres hoping Buizel evolves. He'd look so cool as a Floatzel. Oh, and Gliscors back! Yay! I always liked his Gliscor. Woot!

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P

Im kinda sad that Ash will be using fail pokemon for this battle (Buizel, Torterra, Staraptor,) But hopefully he wins and when he faces the mystery trainer he brings back some of his other pokemon *cough cough* charizard *cough cough*

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer

^I was looking to the japanese opening title and I think there's a chance that will happen... Now that a new episode title was revealed and confirms that someone will face the Darkrai trainer, I think I can say it's obvious it will be Ash who's gonna face the Darkrai trainer (cuz he usually wins against his region rival in the league)... So my point is, in the end of the opening title, it shows most of Ash's Pokémon, those to be used in the league, with the exception of Gliscor, Sceptile, Swellow, Squirtle and Charizard. Yet, Gliscor is returning to battle with Ash against Paul, so If it's Ash who's gonna battle the Darkrai trainer, I think there's a chance of Charizard and maybe others returning to battle too...

TheHoennChamp

The Cake Is A Lie!@!

rockinpikachu said:
Ash should finally win 1. We've watching him for like 11 years. it's about time...
should finally win 1 against paul you mean? if you mean the league he won the orange leagues and i really dont know if he is still the orange champion o.0

Kellyn

Aspiring Trainer

In Italy we are late... so lately I didn't interest in all the news... I missed some thing...
So ash will bring all his old pokemon? I hoped Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard, too... I didn't understand if he has used them yet in the tournament, but it would be nice if he had used them against paul... If I were ash, I wouldn't keep sinnoh's pokemon for the battle... but he must win at least one time, I agree with boddy...
But what do you know about the trainer with darkray ?
Please forgive my ignorance and my questions :D and my mistakes if there are anyone..

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer

Ah wouldn't it be nice if Ash's Glalie faces off against Froslass?

Playerking95

Yeah that would be awesome one possible evolution of Snorunt against the other possible evolution.