Pokemon Ash Ketchum's Owned Pokémon in the New Second Timeline of the Main Anime

Thomas Wiencek

Aspiring Trainer
'Sup, guys? I have thought that the writers have apologized to all the so-called fans because of not letting Ash Ketchum middle or fully evolve, fully train any of his officially own Pokémon, and also because of trading or giving them away or releasing them back into the wild, besides that Pikachu is the only one of them that Ash has permanently kept on hand or that has already declined to evolve. So, I would think that the future series from the main anime will be set in the new second timeline, in which Ash starts with Pikachu for his starter Pokémon to become his new Pokémon Trainer, and also to become an aspiring Pokémon Master. However, some of Ash's officially owned Pokémon from the original timeline of the main anime will have their new second timeline counterpart, while others are original timeline-exclusives that won't because they are going to become replaced by his new second timeline-exclusive Pokémon. So, besides Pikachu as the only one of Ash's Pokémon that he permanently keeps on hand, but never evolves because of Pikachu being currently a mascot of the Pokémon franchise, which kinds of Pokémon do you think that Ash will obtain, fully evolve and fully trained without releasing or trading or giving them away in the new second timeline of the main anime? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)

Ash simply HAS to train a Charizard. And not just because Charizard is literally the second mascot of the franchise. Charmander’s origins story is a heart melting tail tale of rejection and love that cannot simply be ignored.
And no, I am not biased even though I am called the Charmaster.

Well? I think Charizard's a good choice for Ash to fully train in the new second timeline of the Pokémon main anime. Besides Pikachu, is there any other Pokémon that Ash will catch and then fully evolved/trained in the new second timeline of the main anime? Why?

Guess what:Ash gets Charizard back in the new anime and they beat Leon's Charizard because...
yeah.Pokèmon anime is like this.

When some stinky yellow rat can easily OHKO a Ground type like Onix but not a Flying type like Charizard.

Back