Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salamence ex

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arcanine 274

=/
hey since Tomokazu Komiya has been posting reviews on other artists, i've decided to do one on my favorite artist.  now i might not be able to real detailed review like some, but i do know what's good and what's bad.  he is an ex artist and has a very distinct form.  off the top of my head here's some of his cards.

Kingdra ex DR
Sceptile ex TATM
Blaziken ex TATM
Rocket's Scizor ex TRR
Manectric ex Dragon
Salamence ex Dragon
Sharpedo ex Dragon
Cacturne ex Emerald
Medicham ex Emerald
Regice ex Emerald
Regirock ex Emerald
Registeel ex Emerald
Typhlosion ex UF (?)
Meganium ex UF (?)
Feraligatr ex UF
Vaporeon ex DS
Arcanine ex!!! LM
Kyogre ex HL

right off the top of my head.  to me his best is the bolded card. His worst is the underlined card, which there are 2 of.  i'm not sure about typhlosion and meganium, but i'm pretty sure about that he drew them.  please post any comments about Mr. Koike and i'll be happy to read them, positive or negative.  hope to read posts soon.:D

Arcanine out.

Typhlo SS, not UF. Meganium is by Arita-san.

Best work? For me, it's a tie between Regice EM and Kingdra. Both are amazing... to be frank, the rest of her work is pretty poor... Typhlo SS looks plain ugly; Lugia just looks wrong to me. It's waaay too similar to Rocket's Scyther/Scizor. :/ Overall, this artist abuses black too much for my liking. :/

sorry couldnt find any scans and my friend is borrowing my meganium's. thanks for that. yes he does use black a lot, but i think it looks kinda cool.

Arcanine out.

Best: Regirock EX. JUST PLAIN AMAZING!!!!!!
Worst: Groudon Ex. 95% Black. 5% other colors.
Yes, a very good artist. debuted in.... Aquapolis, I think. Ever since has done almost every EX. Now we have artists like Naoyo Kimura doing plain illustrations for EXs. NO!!!! EXs are to be done by CG artists ONLY, like Ryo Ueda and the artist we're discussing. Ah, whatever. That's just me.

By the by, let me do the Yuka Morii review. Anyone else is allright. I've got somethin' special planned....

okay, i'll wait to read that and then i'll post someone else. k?
can't wait to read that review, ah man dang it! i just realized my post count went down again. i don't really care but it's still a little annoying.

Arcanine out.

If you want to read it that bad, guess I'll write it right now. :p

By the by, under your avatar it claims you're offline, yet you seem to be posting. is this a glitch?

It isnt. He chose to hide himself from teh whos online list.

Anyway, this is one of the worst artists ever. black is so dominant here.

jayh, he's not that bad. and i never even realized that i was offline. never even look at the online thing anyway. sorry

Arcanine out.

Back