• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Aromatisse Toolbox Phantom Gate Edition (Aromatisse/Xerneas/Slurpuff/Friends)

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Spritzee
    2 Aromatisse
    2 Swirlix
    2 Slurpuff (Phantom Gate)
    2 Xerneas
    1 Xerneas EX
    1 Malamar EX
    1 Charizard EX (Combustion Blast)
    1 Suicune
    1 Virizion EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 1 Computer Search
    4 Fairy Garden
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Muscle Band
    1 Sacred Ash
    2 Jamming Net
    2 Startling Megaphone
    3 Professor Sycamore
    4 N
    3 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Colress
    1 Skyla
    1 Lysandre
    1 Xerosic
    2 Max Potion
Energy:

• 8 Fairy Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy

Strategy:
So the name of the game for aromatisse is always utility and flexibility, so thats what the deck revolves around- having a bit of everything so you can get the part that you need when its needed. With phantom gate I saw a few cards which looked like they would help Aromatisse in the places it needs, and despite losing prism energy I think the archetype perhaps gets a little stronger with phantom gate.

The core of the deck is 4 Fairy Garden, 3-2 Aromatisse and 4 Pokemon Fan Club. Being able to grab the pokemon you want consistently (since almost all are basics), and also being able to switch them into play whenever you need is (imo) the core of Aromatisse. I decided to not go the route of KO everything with Yveltal EX with 10 fairy energies attached to it although I think that works too.
2 Xerneas allows you a decent attacker and an energy accelerator to get fairy energy into play at the beginning of the match. It is a good card even if it misses some crucial KOs, and is very good at the beginning of the match so 2 are in the deck to try and start with one. Xerneas EX is then the generic attacker who can attack even if rainbow energy is not in play, and Florges EX offers some additional utility and damage potential. All the other pokemon in the deck are just answers to common threats at the moment. Suicune is a good answer to EX pokemon and provides important water typing vs things like landorus EX. Charizard EX provides some much needed ability to ohko 170hp pokemon with muscle band, and can also set up grass and increasingly popular metal types for a 2hko with wing attack for 3 fairy energy (does 120, or 160 with a muscle band). Ive been finding this pokemon has been doing a lot of good work for me. Slurpuff gives additional draw support, and I can choose to play either 1 or 2 or 0 depending on how well my deck was able to start up at the beginning. Talking of bad starts, slurpuff is a good answer to seismitoad as light wave prevents the effects of quaking punch, as well as I believe preventing the switching part of the attack from Donphan and Gengar EX which makes it pretty good at taking a hit from them (donphan strong energy + muscle band = 80, and gengar's poison gets ignored so 60) and making them stay in place to get hit and KOed during your next turn. Also, after a teammate is knocked out I can promote slurpuff, draw 2 cards and then retreat into the correct pokemon in order to get a little more back from being knocked out. As for Malamar EX, he can be a real hard hitter if luck is on my side, but primarily he is there for his ability- Aromatisse is usually a 2hko deck. so being able to send an opponent to sleep and prevent their retreat and retaliation every turn is pretty strong. Aromatisse can then lift the energy off Malamar EX and put it on the pokemon it was intended for. Malamar also KOs those annoying Gengar EXs and Trevenant EXs.

And then for items- they are pretty standard, apart from the addition of the Jamming Net. This is really great for Aromatisse because it helps my team to avoid the ohko- which can give me a turn to retreat, or max potion. Aromatisse gets hurt a lot when a lot of energy is lost with KOs, so being able to avoid them is really good. Also, Keldeo is a good response to Malamar EX as well as is often paired with annoying pokemon for aromatisse such as Trevenant. Putting a jamming net on a Keldeo and preventing its float stone means that its probably complete dead weight as people often dont even run energy for Keldeo sometimes.

I've had a chance to play this deck a few times. I'm really enjoying it. It has a decent level of consistency and I feel like I have tools to recover from a bad start with Computer Search, Malamar EX, Florges EX, Suicune and Slurpuff. The pokemon that I haven't really used much so far in the deck are Florges EX and Suicune, but I know that they are worth their slots in the deck list because there will be games when they are going to be really useful. I guess this is just another boring aromatisse deck but feedback would still be nice. At least I know there are people who have been playing their own variant of the deck for a really long time that can give me advice and ways to improve it.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
I've edited the deck to drop an evosoda to include a Virizion EX. I think when Trevor comes out, I will replace a Pokemon Fan Club with a Trevor because it just seems like a very nice card since it can pull out the Aromatisse or the Slurpuff (or any of the other cards I need) without having to discard like Ultra Ball, as well as being able to do it under item lock. I wouldn't really want to run more than 1 of this card, since Pokemon Fan Club is still the best for starting with (although pulling a Trevor instead of a Pokemon Fan Club isnt TOO detrimental).