Armored Mewtwo Revealed in 'CoroCoro!' Ancient Mew Promo Re-Release!

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
I want to see them make Ancient cards for various other Pokémon. Many fakers have played around with cards like that, and I think this movie is a good opportunity.
No,Ancient Mew is unique and it should stay that way

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Im happy to see this card return, but it also would lower the worth of the original card, as this is a reprint.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
What makes me an idiot here?? That my opinion is I don't want Sword and Shield slapping armor on a Pokemon?? Sure, Armored Mewtwo looks cool, and if they want to fit that into the games, Ash-Greninja style, I'd be fine with that. What I'm saying is that when people started thinking "Oh, armored Mewtwo=Armored Evolution, new gimmick confirmed", I thought that sounded BEYOND ridiculous and that it was an even worse gimmick than Z-Moves were. Despite this, I suspected that, because of them copyrighting only Armored Mewtwo that it was only for the movie coming out. And it seems as if that's the case.

If they want to put that in the games, go ahead. I think they datamined that GO coded in something about it. I think it's fine. I personally prefer the Megas over it, but like I said, I'm not opposed to them putting it in the games as a one-of, Ash-Greninja kind of deal. I just really don't want Sword and Shield slapping weird armor on Pokemon, and like I said, I think we're not going in that direction.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Ash-Greninja is perfect example to main canons intertwining as the crossover potential proves plentiful, Charizardtwo is an actual card. Speculative theories against the clues Pokémon leak towards 'unpredictable' new announcements are usually rendered absurd by it's outcome. It is naively stupid to believe your reasonless agenda at armoured variant pokémon be ridiculous gimmicks crossovering into other medias. Suspecting Weapon/Armour attatchments as a gimmick is same logic you labelled Z-Moves. I'm not implying that you can't not like Z-Moves, however they are not gimmicks in the full spectrum and are extensions to the full platform.

Once upon a time fans slayed possibility of Charizard evolving as impossible fanfiction. Titles called Sword/Shield imply credible Weapon/Armour items which unsurprisingly, be clear evident generational breakthrough items avoiding stagnancy towards all media outlets, since the competitive side to Pokémon is increasing there public interest. Pokémon strives making for each generational shift to consider all it's outlets do not stagnate with cliches as recent generations have implied that new items play a large role.

As much as I want this aspect to change through my link below, Pokémon won't care for your feelings when making changes unless it affects them financially. Armor variant Mewtwo would be interesting to see in a VGC format as SunMoonPrism trio as well as everyone demolish all it's forms.