Pokemon are there other creautres in the pokemon world

Shade Daroach

im making this thread to see if any1 thinks thats theres more then pokemon in there world.(anime only)i think there could be because they treat it as "oh a pokemon" and from that i think they maybe.
what do you guys think??

I think I heard something about ants in one of the 1st episodes, but that's all, so i guess not :p

also, there's a whole story how pokes lived on earth all these years and how they created it, so I guess the pokemon world just accidentally has humans that act in the same way as we do :p

Deoxys suprised everyone don't forget. I guess they'll release another legendary in an event or something. Oh, until the fith gen comes out anyway, and everyone suddenly realises Jynx can evolve... dun dun dun.

yeah to be more accurite there after the swiming show and the 3 sisters say to ash they dont give auto graphis.there in the tank in that secne.also when team rocket had the magicarp sub i saw normal fish.

Do you think Pokemon are also in the food chain? Because besides eating the worm, Pidgeotto also started chasing Caterpie.

Pokémon was explained as a different species or something, because of quick evolution etc.
I remember how Ho-Oh was in the first episode, but some of my friends still thought it was Articuno or something.

They obviously do because on the anime they talk about eating hamburgers, proving they have cows. Unless they're eating Camerupts...

Arcanine out.

RetroJape said:
Pokémon was explained as a different species or something, because of quick evolution etc.
I remember how Ho-Oh was in the first episode, but some of my friends still thought it was Articuno or something.

I watched that episode on VCD and by that time GSC was already out (I started Pokemon just 4 years ago) so I knew who Ho-Oh was.

Anyway poor Tauros and Miltanks all get eaten by people. Pokemon abuse! Haha lame.

at least we know there is 1 pokemon on the food chain.magicarp!
in the episode where brock,misty and ash are stranded with team rocket on a wooden raft at sea(after s.s.ann sinks) they all start thinkning about what meals they could make with the magicarp james has. so thye do eat magicarp.

Hah, a food chain is a great idea, that'd be interesting.

they didn't eat magicarp though, he was all skin and bones if I remember correctly. I'd rather have a Seaking anyway ^-^;

Back