Are Team Rocket stronger?

ya team plasma cuz a boy and girl grunt and they can be funny i hope his name is clyde and a her name can be named bonnie they can be really dumb so they always mess up and N can get mad

well, they're not complete fools like they were in the advance and DP sagas.

i watch best wishes only because so far theres no giovanni fantasies and no wobbuffet which is a plus!

and a better question would be, how will the rest of TR, excluding the TR trio and Butch and Cassidy, react to Team Plasma?

a favorite part of Gen 3 for me was the two rival teams, team magma and aqua. i liked that. i wonder if this could turn out to be the same as back then?

The thing that I have noticed that is that they aren't as much as fully and make plans working together. Meowth actually fights now and if they don't succeed they just run away/blast off thinking they at least tried and will succeed next time.

I actually find it wierd that Team Rocket is more serious this time around, but something tells me it probably will not last for long because you have to remember it has just been 7 episodes since this season started, and they have to start messing up sooner or later! Also it is obvious that Team Plasma will be in the anime but like Team Aqua/Magma/Galactic in previous sagas they will possibly appear later on in the season! Probably when Ash and co. get to maybe Raimon City and they meet N at the ferris wheel, or after Ash gets the Quake Badge and heads to the Electric Rock Cave or goes to the Freezer Container and meets the third sage (the first being Geechisu in Karakusa Town and the second being in Yagaruma Forest!)

Back