Are Team Rocket stronger?

Playerking95

We've seen the new preview on thursday Pokemon sunday special of team rocket in better disguises and the fell down a whole and landed perfectly without a falling gag and they used a smoke bomb to stop pikachu from charging at them could team rocket actually be getting serious this gen and could team plasma not be in the anime but team rocket instead with a darker attitude?

RE: Team Rocket better then Team Plasma?

On what basis do you think Team Plasma won't be in, considering all other villain teams in previous seasons have appeared AND shared screen time with team rocket.

Well plasma could be in it by see Team rocket having a bigger role maybe Giovanni used to friends with N and that's why he sent team rocket there. But i think Team Rocket will outclass them.

I think Team Rocket will be much more serious this generation, and quite often have conflicts with Team Plasma.They will probably have similar goals and be in eachothers way.

So it looks like they have gotten rid of the ballon as well. But can they keep this up i hope they are serious but still keep some jokes at the same time to balance it out.

From what I've seen, TR is getting better at their jobs. probably because of their mission, which they are actually taking seriously this time. Maybe the change in uniform sparked some burning passion within them. Who knows.

But TP will make an appearance, no matter what. There is no reason why they wouldn't. Either TR and TP will get along, or they won't. But TP will be there.

My theory is that secretary is secretly from Team plasma and she is undercover and she wants Team Rocket to not use their old Pokemon because they are more experienced, so that team rocket has a low chance of defeating her when she reveals herself.

@ playerking95: good idea but i think she will actually be like total eval and tie up giavonne and the battle a bunch of grunts and other members of tr like buch and cassidy and N could help her and they will beat them all then jessie and james will beat her but n will run off

Maybe cassidy and biff can come in and save team rocket and giovanni from team plasma people working together that would be nice.

^ lol

I'd like to see Cassidy and Butch back in Team Rocket, buuut my guess is that Team Rocket will be cool for a few episodes, and then fall off the radar, for Team Plasma to take the spotlight. I really dislike Plasma, though, so I would prefer to see Team Rocket as the main villain organization, but it doesn't seem likely to happen.

One thing that annoys me is they got rid of the meowth balloon and wobbufet. But if they're stepping it up there should be an epic battle before the league starts where all the teams are fighting and that disturbance awakes reshiram and Zekrom and the ice dragon and then team plasma captures them and giovanni fights N to. You see Giovanni wants the Pokemon and N wants to separate humans and Pokemon by splitting the bond between reshiram and zekrom because maybe Reshiram is the leader of the Pokemon and Zekrom cares ore for humans probably why Zekrom did that thing to Pikachu. Zekrom wants electric Pokemon power to fight reshiram to prove he is right and reshiram asks for the help of fire Pokemon Power.

I think Team Plasma is better because THEY ACTUALLY CAME CLOSER TO THEIR GOAL. On top of that, N's goal wasn't to catch a legendary Pokemon, and Giovanni's was, and whaddaya know? N caught Reshiram/Zekrom (but he releases them soonafter).

Ok in the new episode they escaped again with hand-gliders i think does anyone think that they will stay stronger or they will still have a bit of humor as well as being fierce.

Team Rocket has really stepped their game up since Sinnoh If ever, they've changed from being a comic relief villian team to a more serious side the way they were back in Kanto at the beginning of the series.

No more Wobbuffet, Carnivine, Meowth Balloon, Mime Jr., Seviper, or even Yanmega, I take it Giovanni forced them to get rid of their old Pokemon by releasing them sort of like they what they did with Weezing and Arbok in Johto.

It was getting annoying seeing Team Rocket getting blasted off everytime from Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack throughout each encounter with Ash and his friends.

Yeah they were pathetic but i liked them when they were funny also they didn't release their Pokemon, their Pokemon are at Rocket HQ.

I like the idea of the secretary being a member of Team Plasma. It would explain why she would pick JJ&M of all people to go to Isshu. So that Team Rocket wouldn't lure out Team Plasma or get in there way.

In that case, I guess she didn't expect them to get serious.

They are more serious in the recent episodes, you notice that they don't play around as much and goof off from their work. In the 4th episode when they failed at catching Pikachu and their bubble shield exploded they used the gliders to make a get-away, but they didn't complain about their failures, they just seemed to act cool and glide through the air. So there are some signs that they are definitely serious about the Isshu region.

They are quite serious looking imo in Best Wishes. I was actually shocked when they landed perfectly and used a smoke bomb like ninjas do. I want the Prepare For Trouble! Make it Double! to come back.

I wish Ms. iris and Mr Dent could have at least seen just once a blast off from team rocket, so know who will be the comeidc relief?? Iris??Dent?? Or Team PLasma grunts maybe??

Back