Help are special box cards avail in boosters?

smbcmr

Aspiring Trainer
my daughter and I are new to the game, so just figuring everything out.

i see special boxes such as the Alakazam V box which includes a few cards + boosters, or the Zachian V battle deck which has a premade deck.

Those key cards on the front though.. are those cars possible to get in boosters or are they only avail in these boxes?

even for older sets, are there ever cards avail not possible to get in boosters?

Depends on the card. Zacian V can be found in Sword & Shield base set and Alakazam V is in Vivid Voltage but only as a secret rare full art variant. But often times promos are exclusive and can not be pulled from a booster set

my daughter and I are new to the game, so just figuring everything out.

i see special boxes such as the Alakazam V box which includes a few cards + boosters, or the Zachian V battle deck which has a premade deck.

Those key cards on the front though.. are those cars possible to get in boosters or are they only avail in these boxes?

even for older sets, are there ever cards avail not possible to get in boosters?
Most promos are in packs as well as promos. Alakazam and Zacian are both available in packs (Vivid Voltage and Sword and Shield respectively) However some like the recent Special Delivery Pikachu are promo only

Back