Collecting Are physical Pokemon cards better than toploader or magnetic?

Gigio

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone
I have several Pokemon cards and I would like to put them a little safer than where they are now (they are now in the binders).

By doing some research I saw that both toploaders and magnetic cases exist. In your opinion, where is the best place to put them to keep them safe and well?

The toploaders seem a little less serious to me while the magnetic ones seem more similar to the case of psa graded cards and therefore they seem much more robust, my impression or am I wrong???

Another thing I would like to understand is: in the toploader you can put "sleeved" Pokemon cards with transparent ultra pro sleeves, while in the magnetic case you cannot put sleeves so the card remains completely devoid of protection other than that of the magnetic case. ..is it therefore better to protect the cards in toploaders or magnetic ones? Are there sleeves for cards that can then be placed in magnetics??

In your opinion, what is the best solution for someone who has some cards (about 50) from more than 20 years ago with enormous sentimental value and which could also have some economic value?

In my opinion I think you need to consider dehumidification and then consider finding some card rating agency cases.

I mean is that you don’t need to find a rating agency to agency case that is too expensive for instance PSA

Back