Help Are Any of these valuable?

Pnodi

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone, First i wanna appologize if i posten in the wrong forum thread or anything. I just went into the attic and found my old collection, and i have about 1000 cards from when my age was in the single digits/barely double. on the pictures is all the shines i had (except the sticker ones i found) and i wonder if any of these is worth anything worthwhile? they all have the (C) 1995,96,98 marking on the bottom, except from the psyduck wich is 2002. With the exception of the clefable and kangaskhan they are in quite good shape.

Help a noob out XD

Attachments

• 20136386_10155455763950883_1693409439_n.jpg
    20136386_10155455763950883_1693409439_n.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 31
Check here to see if any of your cards are "shadowless". I don't think any of yours are from the picture alone, but some of your other cards might be.
TCGplayer is a great website for finding card values

Check here to see if any of your cards are "shadowless". I don't think any of yours are from the picture alone, but some of your other cards might be.
TCGplayer is a great website for finding card values

As stated in first comment. they are of wrong date in that regard to be shadowless. Thanks for the comment. As i live in Norway, i doubt we got the first edition here at all, so don't think i even need to search but i will eventually, but are the any value in the edition i currently have?

All of these cards have a decent bit of value to them. The Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise go for a decent bit each(Charizard in mint can net you about 50 USD in that print, Blastoise about 30 and Venusaur about 20(?)), and the rest of them can go from anywhere from 3-10 dollars a piece, from what I can tell. I may be wrong on a few of those but that's just off the top of my head.

Thanks dude. Got like a 1000 other cards too tho they are not holo cards. anything i should look out for? they are all the same print as mentioned before.

Thanks dude. Got like a 1000 other cards too tho they are not holo cards. anything i should look out for? they are all the same print as mentioned before.
Not necessarily but, I know you said that you don't have any shadowless/first edition cards but still look out for them, you may have somehow gotten one. Nonfoil promos(If there are any) too are also a good thing to look out for. If you're selling you might get a good rate on bulk since they're all old though.

Back