Discussion Archie and Friends

Littledarkfury

Say no to wailord and seismitoad!
Archies Ace in the hole has always been a fun card and ive thought of a fun crazy deck to try out: Archies and friends- Your main attackers are Mega Man its something that can take a hit and setup attackers, also 2 keldeos and a suicune:Now for the archie water types to put in

1. Blastoise: This card should be in the deck but only if you want the keldeos to attack plus it sets up the other water attackers.

2. Empoleon:The obvious water attacker solid card to throw in

3. Greninja: I actually played agaisnt a mega ray deck that had an archies greninja. greninja is great for mega ray matchups because they need eggs to do big damage so greninja just picks off the eggs.

4. Swampert: swampert has a good attack and a really good ability i would try it out.

5. Samurott: I actually really like this as an attacker because of the ability to reduce damage by 20 which is very huge and its attack is pretty good to.

6. Vaniluxe: This may be your best bet agasint Megas/Primal groudon becuase chillmax does 60x the number energies on it of course with the amount of head just slap on 6 energy with DCEs and all and chillmax away and pray you get lucky.

OTHER TECH OPTIONS:
1. Mega blastoise Big attacker and does good damage not a bad tech idea.

2. Feraligatr: Its first attack can be good toad counter possibly but probs not.

3. Primal kyogre Another archies option it could work.

4. Aurorus Instead of fossil reasesrcher you could archies aurous especially with samurott reducing damage by 40.
If you have any other tech ideas or archie ideas feel free to comment below.
And also if you want to to check out my YT: littledarkfury i post ptcgo vids on all types of decks.

Thanks for reading peace fams

Back