Arceus Sleeves! ~.~

Which kind of Arceus sleeves do I use?

• Total voters

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Well, here's the deal. I love Arceus, (one of my new favorite Pokemon), and I can't decide which sleeves to use for my deck. So, I'm asking the Beach.
===
Do I use the Prerelease sleeves?

arceusprerelease.jpg

===
Do I use these navy blue Japanese sleeves?

arceusnavy.jpg

===
Or, do I use the clear Winner sleeves?

arceuswinner.jpg

Note: Do the Winner sleeves reveal the entire back of the Pokemon card? (Are they tournament legal? I'm thinking this because if a card has a certain scratch on the back that's visible, you can put that card on top or whatever.)

Your vote counts! Thanks guys!

I do not think clear winner sleeves are legal. Use the Japanese ones. Those are japanese and sexy. Arceus prerelease sleeves are PERFECT for testing. I use them as my testing sleeves, because if I shuffle vigorously, who cares? Professor sleeves are what I use for tourneys. Go japanese, go pro. :p

To be honest...Arceus sucks..it's one of the ugliest Pokémon in game. However I have the blue ones.

I used and am still using the navy blue Arceus sleeves, those are good quality sleeves.

Once you get them you should use the HeartGold SoulSilver ones, but out of the ones above the clear one make you look the most professional, but I don't think there legal. So probably the blue ones

Soul Seeker said:
To be honest...Arceus sucks..it's one of the ugliest Pokémon in game. However I have the blue ones.

Ok, so what if the God of all pokemon sucks in the TCG? It is still the god of all pokemon.

And I too say the blue ones.

OK. Looks like I'm getting the blue ones! Problem is, I need a deck box to go with 'em. X|

This is still open to voting and discussion, BTW. I'm getting the Prerelease ones also.

imo, I think the PR ones look more regal...which is something you want for the "Alpha Pokemon"...I know my Arceus deck will have them...there is a deckbox out there that has matching binders, and that will be the deck box I use

Seth1789110 said:
I do not think clear winner sleeves are legal. Use the Japanese ones. Those are japanese and sexy. Arceus prerelease sleeves are PERFECT for testing. I use them as my testing sleeves, because if I shuffle vigorously, who cares? Professor sleeves are what I use for tourneys. Go japanese, go pro. :p

I do not think you should post about topics you aren't familiar with. Misinformation from a professor has a very negative impact on the community. Please research if you aren't sure, before telling someone the wrong thing, especially when advising about a purchase or tournament rules.

Those Winner sleeves are Japanese Official Pokemon Product. They are 100% Legal. If you have a marked card, it is marked and you will be penalized as such. It's the only drawback to using clear sleeves. As always though, the Head Judge of any event can determine the condition of sleeves to be below the standard of use. If you are using brand new Winner sleeves, this shouldn't happen.

I would say if you wanted to go for impressive, the winner sleeves are given out a small number at a time and to get a complete set a player has to win multiple events. This makes the winner sleeves worth more and harder to obtain.

I used the Japanese blue Arceus sleeves for a long time and they were excellent, so I'd say go for those. I personally wouldn't use the winner sleeves, they're very hard to come by and I'd be afraid to damage them. Maybe if you double sleeve your deck though.

Back