• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

arceus maybe,seniors battle road

NAKANO

norcal
I heard that arceus has a lot of potential and i wanted to make it.

16 pokemon

2 fire arceus
1 psychic arceus
1 grass arceus
4 normal aceus
1 metal arceus
1 water arceus
2 dark arceus
1 ground arceus
3 arceus lv x the one with 2 bodies.

T/S/S 27

4 beginning door
4 great ball
2 pokemon collector
2 premier ball
1 luxury ball
4 energy exchanger
1 palmers
3 ultimate zone
3 pokemon rescue
3 expert belts
energy 17

2 fire
1 psychic
1 grass
1 metal
1 water
2 dark
1 ground
4 rainbow
4 DCE

STATEGY= to kill pokemon with there weakness

Dude, we should totally both run this at Petaluma (you are going right?). I have an Arceus built that I'm still testing, and I got help with from someone who won a BR with it before.

Anyway, why do you have no Lightning Arceus? It's probably the most important besides Ripple Swell because of his attack. I would cut down to 2 or 3 colorless Arceus because 4 is overkill, and you only need 1 fire and dark Arceus. So put in 2 Lightning Arceus. You can be alright with 2 Omniscient Lv.X, but 3 is good if you have room I guess. I'd put in one Psychic Bolt Lv.X, you never know when you might need a solid 100 damage. For energy you're good except you'll want to drop a dark and fire and put in a psychic and 2 lightning. That way you have 1 of each but 2 lightning and psychic for psychic bolt (and lightning Arceus's attack too). Your trainers could probably sue some work but I'd go with whatever works for you. You might also want to consider some non-Arceus pokemon like around 2 Unown Q, 4 Unown R (with 4 Pokemon Rescue) and/or maybe even one emergency Uxie if you find that you need it.

Great, hope to see you there! I'm testing out my Arceus and if you updated the list, maybe you should edit teh first post so people can actually see...

Back