Arceus card

Pokeric

That's Right
they're going to make one right? if so you think they're gonna make a lv. x and is it gonna be broken :p and does anyone know what set its gonna be in?

No one knows for sure... but it WILL probably be lv.x.

My guess would be for DP5, since if DP4 is gonna have Glaceon, Leafeon and Cresselia as Lv X's Arceus wouldnt fit.

The lvx x for dp4 are:

leafeon lv.x
cressilia lv.x
glaceon lv.x

Arceus? I think it will be like Deoxys with the whole change type and all. I think DP6 or 5 is good, but I think it should come out on DS and the cards will support it. I think it will be very broken. They should make Tools as Plates for Arceus! Just sweet!

10806 said:
When did the public find out about DP4's Lv. Xs?

PokeBeach entry a while back (Page 5, Scroll Down)

Fourth Diamond and Pearl Set (DP4) - Thanks to Vincent, we have news on the fourth Diamond and Pearl set (it's not a Team Galactic set - they broke tradition!). Like with the first Diamond and Pearl set, DP4 will be split into two sub-sets, each represented by one booster pack design. One of the sub-sets will be named Night Dashing, and the second will be Moon Hunting (obviously a reference to Cresselia in the Diamond and Pearl games, who runs when you encounter it, and then you have to "hunt" it down). To completely collect all of the cards in Diamond and Pearl 4, you will need to purchase both booster packs. When DP4 comes to America, the set will obviously have one name, and all of the cards from both Japanese sub-sets will be in all of the booster packs (as with all previous sets).

Both of the boosters will come with several exclusive Pokemon that are not in the counterpart booster pack, sharing many cards together as well. So far, we know that Darkrai, Tangrowth, Rotom, Porygon-Z, Mewtwo, Latios, and Scizor will only appear in Moon Hunting, while Leafeon, Glaceon, Togekiss, Moltres, Articuno, and Latias will appear in only Night Dashing. Phione and Cresselia will be in either packs (Zapdos may be in this set as well, but this is not confirmed, yet).

The Lv.X's of this set include Cresselia, Leafeon, and Glaceon. Rare Candy is set to make yet another appearance, and many strong tool cards, as well a new type of special energy, will appear in this set.

DP4 will contain over 140 cards (yikes!), and will be released in Japan on October 26th. The Japanese theme decks will feature Electivire and Magmortar.

yes there are going to malke it i hear that all the card were ging to appeare in 5 set all pokemons

I think it'll be more of a promo for when it comes out in a movie/event.

The Lv.X's of this set include Cresselia, Leafeon, and Glaceon.

It says includes. Perhaps they will make another one?

So, how will the prerleases work? Will they have two different ones, or will they give you three of each?

I was going to say every pokemon is set to appear in the first 5 d/p sets but somebody beat me to it. I am not sure if this would include arceus or not. Might be a promo instead and will then appear later in a set.

abaxter94 said:
The Lv.X's of this set include Cresselia, Leafeon, and Glaceon.

It says includes. Perhaps they will make another one?

So, how will the prerleases work? Will they have two different ones, or will they give you three of each?

We'll probably be getting it as ONE set. Just like Diamond and Pearl were 2 seperate sets, as were some before.

Back