• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Arcanine ( SM )

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
The new arcanine from SM base was revealed and i knew it was great.

Pokemon 14

4x Growlithe ( sun and moon )

4x Arcanine ( Sun and moon )

2x Shaymin EX ( roaring skies )

2x Staru ( evolutions) ( evlove )

2x Starmie ( evolutions ) ( replace NRG )

Trainers

3x Blacksmith ( replace NRG )

4x Max Elixer ( get NRG

3x Battle compressor ( for supporters , and fire NRG )

2x Professor Sycamore ( consistency )

3x N ( consistency )

1x Lysandre

1x Super rod replace NRG

4x Trainers Mail ( consistency )

3x VS seeker ( consistency )

3x Muscle band ( damage to 210

4x Ultra ball ( evolve , search )

10 fire NRG ( need to attack DUH )
4 ( buring NRG )

Won't be the best but it works when any new cards that i think can work i will be uploading a deck list within 24 hours

Cards to consider

Giovanni scheme ( increase damage to 230 knocking out mega ray )

Arcanine BREAK ( more HP )

Wally ( evolve )

I'll add more as i get comments

Last edited:
Doesn't his big attack involve discarding attached energy? And he is fire type so...Burning Energy?

Doesn't his big attack involve discarding attached energy? And he is fire type so...Burning Energy?
Wow i completly forgot about buring NRG thanks i added it to the deck list. im not great with sets before Breakpoint. thats when i came into the TCG.

Also, have you considered Aracnine BREAK for more HP and a pretty amazing attack
I was thinkng about it in the back of my mind but consistancy i was willing to sacrifice HP. i might make a Arcanine BREAK deck list soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would replace Wallys with +2 Ultra Ball. Having Wally could interfere with Max Elixir, as it only works on Basics. You also only have 2 Ultra Ball in a high-Pokémon deck, so 4 is the most consistent with getting your Pokémon.

Back