Pokemon April Fools day & Pokemon

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Well seeing as April the 1st is coming up in a few days I thought I should post this.

Alot of people take advantage of that day and create information about fake things. There have been many times in the past where people have released fake information on new pokemon, new games, cards, etc and alot of people have fallen for it and had it posted on other sites.

All i'm saying is that SOMEONE is bound to try something so if you do happen to see some major news about D/P or pokemon in general then dont take it 100% as it is most likely a prank.

If anyone does happen to find something extremely outrageous about Pokemon on that day then post it here and we can all laugh at it :D

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Yup. We all know what to expect on April 1st. A while ago, there was a fake PUI ruling that said that dice couldn't be used for damage counters and when two people with the same ranking played each other, the outcome was to be decided by a flip of a coin.

Wonder what kind of hoaxes we'll be seeing this time.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The only site that does not do april fools is serebii. He even said so last night so if you see something about pokemon there it is 100% true.:)

WPM I know you don't like him but whatever he has on the 1st it will be true.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE: April Fools day & Pokemon

Oh I remember the PUI dice incident. There was also a fake thing that dice could be used at all and coins are the only things that can be used. There was also one a few years ago about new pokemon revealed and they were fake, which serebii posted I think but then they recognised as being fake later.

I just wonder what funny things will turn up in a few days...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
there will be a porygon3, just kidding, I hope there will be something this year, it's always kinda funny to see

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
today: April 1st, nothing happened yet. But it will, you'll never know when, how or who, but it will happen, be afraid, be very afraid, wet your pants..... well, what are you waiting for.....OK, don't wet your pants, but it will still happen

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
-_-'...[sarcasm]yeah, its really gonna come out any minute now....[/sarcasm]

but what i hope an april fools joke is that dead baby thing...O_O'''...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Actualy there might be a porygon 3 in the works it might be in generation 5 or 6 but it may not. We will just have to wait and see.:)