Contest April [Fools'] 2020 CaC! (Stay Tuned for Results!)

Nyan

She/They
unknown.png

Nyan

She/They
April_CaC_2020_fools_Dumbversion.png

And yes, before anyone asks, there is a CaC symbol visible in the image.

Nyan

She/They
Hmm... something about this doesn't feel right. I'll make some small changes.

cac.png
cac.png

Nyan

She/They
I realized that my previous edit didn't have a CaC symbol. I keep making mistakes >.>

Although thankfully it is an easy fix

cac_logo.PNG

Nyan

She/They
I may or may not have posted just the CaC symbol as my entry... which was a mistake

I decided adding it is too much of a hassle. Here's my latest version

JPEG_20190521_200020.jpg

Mora

Don't Panic
Actually taking advantage of the obligatory edit to tweak a few things and add some references / Easter eggs. Played around with the foil effects, which one do you like better? Let's do a side-by-side comparison. @CardPone judge me on whichever one you feel is best.

April-Ca-C.png
April-Ca-C.png

[/spolier]

Nyan

She/They
My past edit... I suppose you couldn't even call it a card.

I contemplated. "Does it really need to be a card?" I thought to myself. I continued this train of thought until I decided... yes, it does. And I was going to make a card.

Umbreon_CaC.png

Nyan

She/They
SOMEHOW, by the whimsical weaves of the three fates, I managed to make a CaC entry that was 100% IDENTICAL to one of my past ones. I seriously don't know how it happened.

Although I am frustrated, I need to press on. Here's my latest attempt:

needsmorejpeg.jpg

Nyan

She/They
My last entry was missing something special about it... I dunno, something about a compressed Wynaut felt off and unsettling to me... thankfully I have done something else here.

pseudocolor.gif

Nyan

She/They
After an interesting interaction between me and @Nyora on Discord... I had a sudden revelation. I felt as if we had done something amazing. So, obviously, it's my entry now

unknown.png

Nyan

She/They
I felt stuck.

I felt a little bit weird...

No matter what I did, I felt like I couldn't get this right.

But then it hit me. I had made something perfect for this earlier, hadn't I? And I just forgot?

I apologize to everyone for having to bear through this. But alas, my entry.

April_CaC_2020_fools_Dumbversion.png

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
i have nothing to say but that, in the spirit of this competition, i have gone Above and Beyond

IqVUr2e

Nyan

She/They
Finally, I felt okay. I feel as if my efforts towards this Create-a-Card competition during the month of April 2020 had been finally resolved. I felt serene. I felt calm.

And then, I see it. The perfect entry.

I went into a group chat with a few friends of mine. And in there, there was a video. A video of my friend's dog chewing a box. Suddenly, I was so vividly inspired. I've never felt anything like it before. And so now, I present to you, my TRUE CaC entry.

Mora

Don't Panic
Hello uwu

my submision has been barried so Im posting it again just to make sure you seen it. in case it happens again, I also messaged you with my card just to b sure you jave it. didn't go threw at 1st so I emailed it 10 times til it finally worked.

Love Mora