Contest April 2021 CaC: Trick (Sign-Ups Open!)

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by mimsy borogoves, Apr 2, 2021.

1. FourteenAlmonds Helipotile
    FourteenAlmonds

In for image

2. Xiu Aspiring Trainer
    Xiu

I want to enter as an image-based faker:3

3. Nemes Aspiring Trainer
    Nemes

In for image!

4. Anime Psyclone Only need one answer... Could this be it?
    Anime Psyclone

I wasn't going to join for Text-Based but why not. I'm in.

5. Anime Psyclone Only need one answer... Could this be it?
    Anime Psyclone

another fire emblem x pokemon crossover card and the theme gave me one choice for the trainer in question.
    Xane’s Flapple - [G] - HP: 100 - Stage 1: Evolves from Applin
    #841 Apple Wing Pokémon - H: 1’00’’ - 2.2 lbs.
    Ability: Dragon’s Trick: Whenever the Attacking Pokémon damages the Defending Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, you may select one of these effects:

You may swap out the Defending Pokémon for this Pokémon, which receives half the damage (Min of 10 damage, round up.) Do not apply Weakness and Resistance. If this Pokémon is already the Defending Pokémon, you cannot use this effect.

You may flip a coin for every 10 damage dealt. For every heads, the Attacking Pokémon takes 10 damage. Do not apply Weakness and Resistance.

You may discard all of the Pokémon Tool cards attached to the Active Pokémon. If one or both of the Active Pokémon do not have a Pokémon Tool card attached, you cannot use this effect.

[G][G] Apple Toss - 20
    Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
    Weakness: [R] x2 Resistance: N/A Retreat Cost: [C]
    “Xane, formerly a Manakete, discarded his dragonstone. Maybe his new Flapple has something to do with it?”
    xane is a cool guy from a game i never played, but the idea for this card was to make a very gimmicky card that's more of a utility card. damage is an afterthought but the utility is high for this boi

6. Vom probably forgetting something
    Vom

Forum Mod Member

haha trick
    [Stage 2] Dragapult HP150 [P]
    Evolves from Drakloak - Rapid Strike

NO. 887 Stealth Pokémon HT: 9'10'' WT: 110.2 lbs.

Ability: Rapid Strike Trickster
    If Dreepy isn't anywhere under this Pokémon when you put it into play, you may draw 3 cards and put any number of your Dreepy in play or in your discard pile into your hand. (Discard all attached cards.) If this Pokémon is the last card in your hand or the only Rapid Strike Pokémon in your discard pile, you may put this Pokémon onto your Bench.

[P] Dreepy Roulette 30+
    Reveal your hand and put any Trainer and Energy cards you find there into the Lost Zone until the beginning of your next turn. Then, reveal random cards from your hand until you reveal a card that doesn't have Dreepy in its name. Discard all revealed cards. This attack does 50 more damage for each Dreepy discarded in this way.

Weakness: [D] x2
    Resistance: [F] -30
    Retreat: -
    Apparently the Dreepy inside Dragapult's horns eagerly look forward to being launched out at Mach speeds.
    Wigglytuff from Great Encounters - Pokémon underneath mechanic. yes I know it predates the formation of the Earth but I could not find any current era instance
    Scoop Up Net - handling of attached cards, was gonna use for scoop up effect as well but I have to specify here because they can come from discard also
    Mustard Rapid Strike + TTGX - last card in hand requirement+bonus effect if requirement met
    Mawile-GX - stuff from your hand
    Random Receiver - reveal cards until you find the thing

FourteenAlmonds likes this.
  7. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Introducing Property Pokèmon!

Remember those cards in 2000 like Brock's Vulpix or Misty's Gyarados?Well,these cards are back,sort of.
    A Property Pokèmon is a Pokèmon that is highly connected with his Trainer,in most of the cases the Trainers are from
    different series.
    They also have higher HP and better attacks,which make them more playable.
    The Trainer's name is always before the Pokèmon in all stages.
    Example: Pico's Inteleon and Inteleon are different Pokèmon,so you have 4 copies of Pico's Inteleon and Inteleon if you want.
    Also Pico's Inteleon evolves from Pico's Drizzile,not from Drizzile,as Pico's Drizzile evolves from Pico's Sobble.

Tricky's Mr.Mime HP 130[P]
    Basic Pokèmon

Property-Tricky's Pokèmon

[Ability]Circus Trick
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard all cards attached to one of your opponent's Benched Pokèmon and put it as a Stadium card into play(discard any Stadium card in play,discard it before using this effect)As long as your opponent that Pokèmon as a Stadium card in play, put 2 damage counters on both Active Pokèmon between turns. If another Stadium card comes into play or that Pokèmon is discarded by the effect of any attacks,Abilities or Trainer cards, your opponent put that Pokèmon in their discard pile.You can’t this ability again until the Pokèmon you chose gets discarded.
    [P][C]Stop Sign Bash 80+
    During your opponent’s next turn, they can’t play any Item cards from their hand.
    If you played Tricky's Stop Sign from your hand during this turn, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness:[P]x2
    Resistance:None
    Retreat:[C]

"The broadness of its hands may be no coincidence—many scientists believe its palms became enlarged specifically for pantomiming."

Circus Trick:
    Mostly Dusknoir LVX from Stormfront.
    Stop Sign Bash:
    Vikavolt V from Darkness Ablaze.
    Garchomp from UltraPrism.
    To anyone who doesn't know Tricky,Tricky is a killer clown from the Madness Combat series that came in Friday Night Funkin' thanks to a mod.
    Mr.Mime is one of his Pokèmon in my FNF X Pokèmon crossover,it's not his ace (because that's Blacephalon),but one of his most trusted Pokèmon.

8. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Ok so this card is not for the contest,but since it's in Tricky's Mr.Mime attack,it's better that you know its effect.
    TRAINER
    Tricky's Stop Sign-Item

Energy can't be attached to the Defending Pokémon from your opponent's hand during their next turn.
    This effect can’t be applied more than once in 1 turn.

You may play any number of Item cards during your turn.

PMJ likes this.
  9. TheFlyingPidove Wanted in Russia
    TheFlyingPidove

Dropping out now before I end up forgetting to do so. Sorry.

At least I won't get disqualified this time.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Jabberwock