AoA-What Lv X do you want?

Which AoA Level X card are you hopeing to pull at the Pre release???

• Tangrowth Lv X

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Gengar Lv X

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Salamence Lv X

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Arceus Lv X (Normal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arceus Lv X (Grass, Fire)

• Arceus Lv X (Electric, Psychic)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadoworganoid

"Crimson Dance, Yugetsu!"
Like the poll asks, in the next set, what level X are you wanting to get?
Ive heard lots of mixed reveiws about each of them.

Personally, I want to get Salamence Lv X.

RE: AoA-What Lv X to hope for?

Salamence x

BTW what poll.

I think salamenc is the best

It is between Gengar or Salamence. Getting two prizes is a plus, but against Expert Belt users then that makes 3 prizes. But Gengar Lv.X has epic spread with disruption. Salamence can get Sprayed which will lose the two prize Poke Power thing, but Gengar requires 3 energy with no real way for an energy-accel. But I'd still do Gengar, as if there is a constant Mesprit/Spray on Salamence then he will not only slow down like crazy, but lose some of his tools.

Gengar Lv. X! Its power is awesome. The ability to take away a lv. x card could really advantage you. Cards like Flygon, Uxie, Dusknoir, and other strong Lv. Xs can hurt you a lot. Gengar takes that away. Also the ability to Ko that pokemon. IMO Salamence is only and HP boost and a simple strong attack. Its good on the first turn, but then.... Its ok IMO.

Tristan said:
I see the pole now and I thought snipping was dead becasue of queen

Sniping isn't dead, spreading is. There's a difference between the two. Sniping is large concentraded amounts of damage while spreading is smaller amounts all over the field. I would also think that spreading is dead but people seem to like him more because of his Poke-Power. Imagine going against Dialga G Lv.X [Gengar's worst matchup] and having your Nidoqueen shut off. Now imagine going up against Dialga G Lv.X and shuffling away the level up making it near impossible to KO in between turns.

Tangrowth! Tangworth SF + 1-1-1 Sceptile Tech and 1-0-1 Nidoqueen! Remove 2 in between turns, 60 plus 20 to 2 benched for two energy! Plus Tangrowth's poke-power for more healing! Just gotta find a tech for Dialga G...

Only thing that quickly comes to mind is Flygon. Tangrowth likes having no retreat, and SF Sceptile can help you abuse Swallow Up. But Flygon slows the deck down...

Gengar w/ Ampharos...they play a single supporter and get the snot beat out of them. And I ahve a special Nidoqueen counter in mind...so Gengar, Then Salamance, Then Tangrowth.

Tangrowth is where it's at- and Blazeray is a manageable matchup if you tech for it.

esperante said:
Tangrowth is where it's at- and Blazeray is a manageable matchup if you tech for it.

Not really. Tangrowth has 110 HP. Tangrowth X has 130 HP.

Tangrowth has +30 from Fire types.
Tangrowth X has x2 from Fire types.

Blaze X does 80 damage.
80+30=110=KO
80x2=160=KO
Either way, it cant survive the attack.
You mentioned Teching for it. ....Im listening.
But remember, Luxray X can force him up too.

Wow, no one likes arceus. lol

Arceus just isn't that good. However, Tangrowth is paired with Dawn Stadium, SF Tangrowth, Sceptile GE and ShayminX+Expert belt, for a 200 HP monster,

Well just about any Lv.X is great ina prerelease if you can play it, except Gengar actually sin't too good in a PR. However I'd still rather pull him because he's definitely the best trade bait and I don't plan on running any Lv.X from the set.

Two of the arceus' are junk, and the decent one is medicore. Gengar or Salamance would be my picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back