Anyone Else Remember These Leauge Events

Fly-Gon

Come To The Dark Side
Hi,

Years back instead of the current win a match get 2 boxes done lose a match get 1 box done there was a battle frontier leauge programme. Each player had a necklace like thing that contained a long card of the respective fronteir brain that was in use at that time. This card had the usual win and loss gets you a certain amount of points but also had the "Fronteir Brains Challenge" some would get you to discard the top card of your deck at a point some would require you to put dmg on your on pokemon and my personal favourite 1 allowed you to play with only 1 of each pokemon by name. This made leauge play more entertaining and the challenges kept it fun also. If you done the fronteir brain challenge 10 times while winning you got a nice big shiny sticker of the respective fronteir brain. Id personally love to see these sort of things come back as the current program is terrible.

Except for the promos. TPCi is going in the right direction with the Promos. Claydol GE Promo FTW!

They've only just changed the system this season, and its good that they did pokemon is growing up and giving the kids a chance to get rare cards like felicity's and claydol for there decks.

Its onwards and upwards

Yeah, I miss the old system with badges/symbols, stickers and challenges (I loved those quizzes/mazes/etc in the BF-season, by the way!), but they've gotten some improvements in the points system, and the promo cards are "better" than before, so I shouldn't complain too much...

Back