Anyone else get this?

DarkJawa

Aspiring Trainer
I bought the Giratina Starter from a Walmart on release day. When I got to the car and opened it, I noticed at the bottom were two blank cards. The backs are perfectly normal, but the front just has they yellow border and no pictures at all. I quickly counted the cards to make sure I wasn't missing something, but there were 60 cards plus these two "blanks". Has anyone else gotten these in the new starters?

Its probably an error and those cards are probably worth a pretty penny unless its a common error.

Well, things have been going wrong in PT. Like the reverse holo Dialga being a Colorless Pokemon!

I didn't get that, but when I got the Shaymin theme deck, the Beautifly was in the middle of the energy pile!

When I bought a booster, I got 3 uncommons, 1 rare, and 6 commons, which is not right.

I'll get a Platinum booster pack tomorrow and see what happens.

But I thought they said something about changing the commons and stuff in booster packs Gliscor...

Well as far as platinum goes,everything seems to be going fine here, (Georgia) but that is very strange you guys are seeing problems with the set. It looks to me (from what you guys said) that this could be worse than the printing problem for SW.

im pretty sure that the dialga is supposed to be colorless because it has reverse foil background like a clorless pokemon. i could be wrong but it seems normal art wise.

When i got a giratina starter out of the raffle one of the energy was upside down. That was really random and like Gliscor said PT has had a lot of mistakes like the colorless Dialga.

trevorispro said:
im pretty sure that the dialga is supposed to be colorless because it has reverse foil background like a clorless pokemon. I could be wrong but it seems normal art wise.

No, just look at the regular Dialga, which is Metal.

gecko764 said:
Well as far as platinum goes,everything seems to be going fine here, (Georgia) but that is very strange you guys are seeing problems with the set. It looks to me (from what you guys said) that this could be worse than the printing problem for SW.

Printing problem in SW? What kind of problem?

But back to the topic... I haven't gotten any problems with the packs, or anyone in our league. Theme deck wise I'm not so sure cause no one has bought a theme deck yet.

It was years ago (can't remember if it was under Wizards or Nintendo), but I remember getting a couple of "blank" cards in a deck or booster once, so I guess it's just something that happens from time to time.

Lou Cypher said:
trevorispro said:
im pretty sure that the dialga is supposed to be colorless because it has reverse foil background like a clorless pokemon. I could be wrong but it seems normal art wise.

No, just look at the regular Dialga, which is Metal.

i did both are rev holo and the thing is metal pokes that are rev holo have slanted lines on them and colorless do not my metal reverse dialga had the lines and my colorless dialga did not sooo....i dont know

I had cards upside down also. And so have other people I know. But I am not sure about the two blank cards. I have a blank card too but it is really old.

In all my many years of playing the Pokemon TCG, never have I got blank cards. Maybe it's just another mistake in this set like the reverse holo Dialga and the normal Blaziken. (That "before" in the Poke-Power bothers me.) :-/

Back