Anybody still collect/play the Pokemon TCG made by wizards?

F

flame540

I just bought the Brushfire deck from the original base set at the flea market recently. I personally think that Wizards of the Coast made the best Pokemon Cards. I'm going to collect all of the decks made by Wizards.

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
lol

i i use the Switch of Base Set sometimes, but it can't beat the ones from E-Expedition (not sure if it is made by WotC). And i collect all Queens, so you can imagine that

Ill Manors

Aspiring Trainer
There are 2 twins who are like 7 who live about 500m (0.33 miles) from my place who sometimes trade me their old cards (which they got a few days ago lol). I got Vileplume, D Alakazam, D Golbat and D Arbok (i barely have any TR cards cos everytime I went to shops to get TR cards, lets just say they were sold out so it got me really ticked off.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
I completed base set and jungle. I lost interest in pokemon a while ago, so it has taken me a while to get it all back. I have almost finished fossil too.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have 1,500+ of the Wizards cards and I don't see them around much but I do get some every now and then but they are hard to find and my friends gave most of my cards to me. When I get cards I try to get the earlier sets because after 3 months or so they will start getting harder to find.:)

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
The old Wizards cards were fantastic. I still have loads of them, though recently had to throw a load of the worse commons and uncommons away to make space. Still have a couple of folders full of them, along with a drawer with a handfull, and 10 decks based around some of the oldest Wizards cards. I (with help from my brother) have at least 1 of each of the cards from Base Set, Jungle and Fossil sets.

Arcanine 274

=/
I still play my old Haymaker for fun against my favorite deck eva (Zap-turn-dos). Zapdos always wins :[

But as for buying them? No. Since I've never seen ANYWHERE that's sold 'em in Tulsa.

Arcanine out.

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
It may be old school stuff but I still keep them, I have Starter Deck, Water Blast and Bodyguard. Starter Deck is my favorite because there is a Machamp in it, I never liked Machamp until it beat all my opponents in TCG for me. Since then, I pretty much became a Machamp evo-line fan.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Arcanine 274 said:
I still play my old Haymaker for fun against my favorite deck eva (Zap-turn-dos). Zapdos always wins :[

But as for buying them? No. Since I've never seen ANYWHERE that's sold 'em in Tulsa.

Arcanine out.

You probobly won't find them in retail stores but you can always get them online.:)

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
I've finished both Base & Jungle sets.
Now I'm working on ANY set....that I can get my hands on.