Anybody have scans of the 3 diamond and pearl theme deck playmats?

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
I've been looking all over youtube for someone to open their diamond and pearl theme deck, Terra Firma, Inferno Zone, or Royal Frost, and within each video, I was trying to find one where the guy opening the theme deck actually unravels the playmat so I can see how it looks like.

Terra Firma has a large Torterra to the left and a small Dialga to the right. I know for sure that one of them has to have a Small Palkia to the left, but without those scans, I don't know if it is on Inferno Zone or Royal Frost.

So can someone, who has all 3, or at least only Inferno Zone and Royal Frost, post image scans of the playmat that comes with the theme decks?

If someone is too lazy to provide me scans of things I don't own, at least tell me where Infernape and Empoleon are on the playmat, and where Palkia and some unknown mystery pokemon is in relation to Infernape or Empoleon? If you don't know what I mean, looking at Heartgold Soulsilver, Meganium is to the right, paired up with Lugia to the left. Typhlosion is to the Left, paired up with Ampharos to the right. Feraligatr is to the left, paired up with Ho-Oh to the right. So I want to know, with the Inferno Zone and Royal Frost playmat is, if Empoleon and Infernape is to the left or right with their respective mats, and who Palkia is paired up with, and what is that mystery pokemon that is paired up with the one remaining? Of course I already know Torterra is to the left paired up with Dialga.

If you want to know why I want to know this, I collect theme decks, one from each set. I collect the ones that have the larger image on the right side and the smaller image on the left side of Diamond and Pearl up to Call of Legends playmats. As for Black and White and beyond, I collect the one whos deck mascot has a white background, rather than a black one, but that doesn't matter here. All that matters now is the Diamond and Pearl theme decks. I just got lucky when I bought Growth Clash, and it just so happens, it has Lugia on it. So if I want to buy a Diamond and Pearl Theme deck, I want one that has Palkia on the playmat, I just don't know if it is Inferno Zone or Royal Frost, and if Palkia is on the left or the right side of the playmat.

Back