Any word when the Next set will announced/released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we look at the last couple of years we won't get the next set until sometime in May, early to mid I would say. Unless they decide to push the Dragon stuff up most of the cards can be previewed under the Japanese Dark Rush set.

My predictions for the EX cards

Kyorge EX and Groundon EX from the Hail Blizzard/Psycho Drive sets

Entei/Raikou/Tornadus and Darkrai EX from the Dark Rush set.

The trainer cards should be the dark-techs from Dark rush and Ultra Ball from the Zekrom/Rerishram EX decks.

Hopefully random receiver will also be in there.

Everything else is up in the air, as we are still to receive most of Dark rush. We will also get several reprints, mainly a catcher (red-reskin), rare candy and then the special Dark/Metal energies.

http://pokebeach.com/2011/12/dark-rush-scans-and-translations

Unless we get the dragons early (May, Not August), that set should be the same as ours

The name and possibly whatever info would be on the basic sell-sheet should really be publicly known any day now. I wouldn't be surprised if it's out by next wednesday, three weeks since the last release.

I don't get why Pokemon is always a set behind thier competition. Magic the Gathering revealed their spring 2012 set is Avacyn Restored, and Yugioh TCG revealed theirs was Galactic Overlord. So it is obvious that the spring 2012 set for pokemon TCG should be revealed already. I know it was revealed in Japan, but I think it is about time they revealed the international version of Dark Rush.

Well technically the Japanese Pokemon TCG and the Yugioh OCG is pretty much up to pace with MTG. MTG revealed their summer 2012 set, Magic 2013, Yugioh OCG revealed just recently, Return of the Duelist, and we all know that Japanese Pokemon TCG has Dragon BladeBlast.

Again? D:

Actually, it looks like PMJ locked it without making a post and then I didn't realize it was locked so I tried to lock it, but really unlocked it and then you came and locked it again. If that makes any sense. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back