Help Any value in these cards?

If they are in Mint/Near Mint condition, they have some value.

If you're talking about the insanely over-exagerated prices people place on old cards, then no, it's not worth crazy amounts. Some of them might be a couple dollars, though.

Most of what you have is worth a couple bucks each. Some towards 10 bucks. If they in mint condition. The cards from childhood worth alot would be base set 1st edtion. Charizard can get up to 4 grand in mint 10. But i didnt see any of 1st edition in your pics. Best to just check out tcgplayer.

How do i know what set i have? Dont know how to find the value of cards
And do you know a place where i can sell these cards? would be nice to take some bucks from it. Almost threw them away.

You can tell by the set symbol. For those cards, the symbol is to the right of the artwork for Pokemon, and at the bottom right of trainers. The symbol represents the set the card is from. For instance, the Krabby (second image) is from fossil, since that is the fossil set symbol.

Here's a link to the bulbapedia page with all the set symbols: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game_expansions

If they have no set symbol, it's base set. If you're looking to sell them, online might be your best option, since card shops always give you less than the card is actually worth, since they need to make a profit by reselling them. I don't sell many cards myself, so I don't know too much about it, but I can tell you to not sell to card shops if you're solely trying to maximize profits. The one time I sold a card it was a Rainbow Rare Alolan Muk GX (worth about 8-10 dollars or so), and they bought it for $5.

Back