Any news on Darkrai Lv. X? (Trailer inside)

Black Winged Gengar

Apocalyptic Phantom
I can't figure out how to upload the trailer, mainly because this website restricts right-clicking. If you scroll down halfway there's a commercial, click it to view it. I got this on google translator, so it's under the the subheading "You can see CM!" so just look for that.

Click here to go to the site.

ANYWAYS... there's a Darkrai Lv. X in the commercial. I hadn't heard any news on that until now. Are there any translations or scans so it can be translated? Even if you pause the video the text is too small to read :/.

Mothim is in the set too. If you pause the video the second Darkrai Lv. X appears the first time, you can see Lickilicky, Venusaur, and I think there's a Blastoise in the backgroud too. I see a Jumpluff later in the vid. Ho-Oh is also visable as well as Gastrodon or whatever that slug thing is lol.

On this page you can view some japanese deck boxes for the set. I think WPM might have covered those already though.

Darkrai Lv.X HP 100

Poke-Body: Dark Shadow - For each basic Darkness energy attached to your Darkness-type Pokemon, attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

[D][C][C] Eternal Darkness - 40 damage (the attack is too blurry to make out).

Posted on the mainpage

I didn't notice WPM did that >_< I feel so dumb now lol :X He musted just did that or something. Oh well. So does that mean that as long as Darkrai as out that basic darks are treated like special darks pretty much? If only Dark Electrode was still around lol >_< I bet Japan is happy with this..

I thought for a second that Weavile might be playable... then I remembered that there's almost nothing to accelerate the basic darks (At least worth playing with Weavile). 20 for each dark if you got them on Weavile :D 60 for 3 isn't bad, and then you gotta count benched Pokemon and your opponent's.

So what did you have in mind? An unlimited DarkDragtrode w/ this?

i saw a Likilicky (evolved form of likitung) in the commercial. it looked cool from what i saw.

I already figured out the combo with Weavile, see the thread in TCG questions. It might be a BIT playable with Amphy d and Flygon d, but that's hell to all set up.

There's gotta be some sort of energy accelerator coming out by DP3 for basic darks. If there's not then you can always play some dark Stage 2 EX with Altaria EX I guess, which is slightly faster than Amphy/Flygon and also doesn't get shut off by Latilock. The only darks I can think of though are the Shiftry EXs, and they attack for 1 or 2 energies fast lol :/

Back