Writing Another Pokemon Fanfic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Main Characters: Cyder (protagonist); Marissa (protagonist); Team Rocket (antagonist(s)); Team Galactic (antagonist(s))

Teams:
Cyder: Floatzel, Drifblim, Luxray, Medicham;
Marissa: Raichu, Alakazam, Meganium, Spiritomb;
Team Rocket Grunts: mainly Zubat, Koffing and Ekans;
Team Galactic Grunts: mainly Zubat, Stunky, Wurmple and Bidoof

Part One: The Infiltration

Characters in this part of the story: Cyder, Team Rocket Grunt

Plot (Warning! Spoilers!): Cyder runs into an unfriendly battle with a Team Rocket Grunt.

-----

Cyder was scaling the ruins of the Lost Tower near Solaceon Town. He had heard about the explosion near the Lost Tower all day on the news, but he was only let outside after much persuasion on his part. Convincing both his mother and the local guard to let him explore Sinnoh was tough, no doubt. "I don't believe this", said Cyder to himself, "What could do this much damage?" Solaceon Town had been wiped off Sinnoh ground, literally. "All this debris... It seems like it's inhuman for someone to do something like this..." said Cyder to himself. "No person alone did this..." said an anonymous voice to Cyder. Cyder turned around, and could not believe his eyes. It was a Team Rocket member, and Cyder had wanted to see one for himself all the time in his 15 years alive. "You shouldn't be sneaking around this place." said the Grunt. But, Cyder had a look on his face that told the Grunt he knew what happened. "...I cannot hide it anymore. Have you ever heard of Team Galactic?" asked the Grunt. Cyder replied, "Yes! Why?" The Grunt looked pleased. "Team Galactic and Team Rocket have formed an alliance, to do away with all that is weak." said the Grunt. Cyder wanted him to continue. "...The Galactic Bomb... It was indeed the thing that put an end to most of Solaceon and the Lost Tower itself." said the Grunt. "...And I'm afraid I can't have you snooping around telling the authorities around here about us. I will put an end to you here and now!"

-----

That's it for Part 1. Please leave your comments.

Shawn out.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
RE: A Pokemon Fanfic: Yes, I am making it up along the way, lol.

I love how Grunts can only back things up with words.

Anyways maybe you should make the story kind of like how Star Wars© did. [Like 4,5,6 then 1,2,3]

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer

Alright guys, I'll be accepting applications to be added into the story. Use a fill-out form like this:

Name:
Pokemon (make sure they're at their final evolved forms, if possible, and no legendaries):

^It's as simple as that. I won't start Part 2 until I get at least one application, as they'll get a role in the Part.

Oh, and I'm not quite sure what you mean, Andy, I never was a fan of Star Wars, really. :p

Thanks.

Shawn out.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!

Name: Alberto
Pokemon: Yanmega, Mantine, Magnezone, Froslass;

P.S. He's saying start the series with the 4th instalment then 5, 6, 1, 2, 3,.

PalkiaROXS

Palkia Symbol!

Name:Zeman
Pokemon:shiny palkia, lucario

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer

Alright, I'll add MOTK's character in this portion.

PalkiaROXS, please pay attention when I say no legendaries. This includes Palkia.

-----

New Characters: Alberto

Part Two: Unlikely Heroes

Characters in this part: Cyder, Alberto, Marissa, Team Rocket Admin, Team Galactic Admin

-----

"So, like I said, punk, you must be punished for snooping where you shouldn't have." said the Grunt who found Cyder in the last Part. "If you're so sure of yourself", replied Cyder, "then why don't we gamble a bit?" he continued. Cyder never was a gambler, but he only did so when he knew he could win. "If I win, I will tell the police about your scheme. If I lose, I will let you be." stated Cyder. "No." responded the Grunt. "If you lose, you will also forfeit your Pokemon over to Team Rocket." continued the Grunt. "Okay", replied Cyder, "then let's go!"

"Hahahaha!" said the Grunt. "Go, Zubat!"
"Go, Luxray!" countered Cyder. "Use Thunder Fang!"

Against awesome speed and pinpoint precision, Zubat stood no chance. It was unable to continue. The Grunt had no time to call a move, nor time to react.

"What??!?!" cried the Grunt. "How is your Pokemon so uber powerful?"

All Cyder could do was give a smirk.

"Fine, you wanna try and make Team Rocket look like fools!" said the Grunt. "I'll show you something, then! Go, Koffing!"
"Ewww... Don't you care about global warming one bit? Come back, Luxray, and go, Drifblim!" yelled Cyder. "Now, take down that factory of pollution with Psychic!"

With no wind to influence its performance, Psychic hit its mark, and sent Koffing flying into the Grunt, and then, both were sent into the air, indefinitely with a big "BOOM!"

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!" cried the Grunt with a "Koffing!" added into the mix. "Heheheheh... Well, time to turn these guys to the police and earn myself a big wad of cash." snickered Cyder.

"Very good, but you still have a long way to go." a voice said when Cyder turned his back. "Yes, I agree, why don't we show him his errors?" agreed the other voice.

Cyder then turned around, and, without any time to react, two Pokemon were flying toward him lauching their attacks. Cyder sat helplessly, but then, two Pokemon appeared right in front of him to help him out. They were Raichu and Mantine, but while he was familiar with Raichu, he didn't know whom Mantine belonged to.

"Are you alright?" appeared Marissa behind her Raichu. To her right, another figure appeared. "I do hope we made it in time." said the figure. "I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Alberto, and I met Marissa while on an expedition to explore the ruins." he continued. "Well, I'm glad you're here to help..." replied Cyder.

"Hahahaha! More brats! Even 3 against 2, they don't stand a chance." said what Cyder identified as a Team Galactic Admin. "We only need two to defeat you!" countered Marissa.

Cyder, still shocked, tried to identify what the two Pokemon the Admins had were. "One of them... Crobat...? And the other... Skuntank?" Cyder murmured to himself.

"Go, Raichu!" commanded Marissa. "Use Thunderbolt on Crobat!"
"Go, Mantine!" commanded Alberto. "Use Bubblebeam on Skuntank!"

-----

The battle will be continued into Part 3. Please leave your comments.

Shawn out.

PalkiaROXS

Palkia Symbol!

Name:Zeman
Pokemon: lucario

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Palkia, you're going in on Part 4.

-----

Part 3: Potential Fate of the World

The Thunderbolt and Bubblebeam were sailing towards their targets.

"Crobat, use Protect!" ordered the Team Rocket Admin.
"Skuntank, use Poison Jab!" ordered the Team Galactic Commander.

The Thunderbolt ended up nullified, and Crobat unharmed. However, Skuntank dodged the Bubblebeam with lightning-like speed and, with the poison-dipped arm, Skuntank deliberately went past Mantine and towards Alberto!

"What!" yelled Cyder. "There's nothing more I hate than a desperate cheat!"

But neither Marissa nor Alberto listened. They were too focused on the Pokemon attacking Alberto!

"Raichu, help Alberto out!" cried Marissa.

"No, brat!" the Team Rocket Admin replied. "Crobat, use Toxic!"

Crobat, usually, was the fastest Pokemon in battle. It was the same this time around. Raichu lay on the ground poisoned, and its energy was draining fast.

"Raichu!" cried Marissa.

But, then, they both forgot about the Skuntank attacking Alberto!

"Go, Medicham!" yelled Cyder. "Protect Alberto!"

In Cyder's condition, who knew he could even throw a Pokeball?

"Hahaha, the little boy who made us look like fools earlier wants to join in." said the Team Galactic Commander.

"Yes, no worries." added the Team Rocket Admin. "If he foolishly wants to help his friends", the Admin continued, "then he will do so by following us."

"What do you mean?" replied Cyder.

"We're taking your girlfriend here hostage." responded the Commander.

"No!" cried Cyder. But he couldn't get up. All he could do is watch helplessly as Marissa was carried off into the Galactic Jet.

"Alberto, why didn't you help???" asked Alberto.

"Hahahahaha... Because if I take you down here and now, I get a big bonus from the Boss..." replied Alberto.

He threw off his clothers to reveal the standard Team Galactic uniform!

"You traitor!" yelled Cyder.

"I'm gonna take you down while you can't battle 100%!" the Grunt snickered. "Go, Stunky!"

"Go, Floatzel!" Cyder countered. "Use Aqua Jet!"

At lightning-like speed, Stunky was pounded and sent flying into the Galactic Grunt, and they both were sent flying.

"I guess it's ok to say... Team Galactic's blasting off again!" cried the Galactic Grunt.

"I've got to fine M-Marissa or who knows what they'll do to her..." muttered Cyder.

-----

Comments, please!

Shawn out.

Negative Zero

cool hope you turn into a big succses!

here is my charecter fee back

Name:Lee
Pokemon:Lopuny,Staraptor,Salameance,and Gorebyss.

bacon

!!!!!
Wha? You wrote a fanfic CCloud?

Anyway... the thread is dead. KeybladePokemon, do not post in a thread if no-one else has for over 2 weeks. It's considered necromancy, and you'll have a whole bunch of zombie threads lurking around the forums trying to strangle everyone.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.