PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be bringing you all another article! Last time I talked about the return of Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX in the Standard format with reference two different variants of the deck, one with Mewtwo VSTAR and one with Solrock. Since then, Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX has seen some moderate success in the online tournament space, putting up decent results with many Top 8 finishes. However, the deck is still far from achieving its former glory: being the borderline uncontested best deck in the format. Speaking of the online tournament space, that is where we are seeing the Pokemon GO expansion fully develop leading into the World Championship later this month. As of right now, the meta...

Continue reading...

Courtyard Caddy

Aspiring Trainer
The publisher did not include Arceus and Duraludon Vmax.....This is clearly a tier 1 deck. I have been undefeated with this deck for a month and a half now, winning my local tournaments. If you don't agree here then you are probably not piloting this deck correctly.

TheWildAreaTCG

Aspiring Trainer
The publisher did not include Arceus and Duraludon Vmax.....This is clearly a tier 1 deck. I have been undefeated with this deck for a month and a half now, winning my local tournaments. If you don't agree here then you are probably not piloting this deck correctly.
arc duraludon is not tier one, arceus mewtwo basically outclasses it due to not starting mewtwo and having better attacks

Courtyard Caddy

Aspiring Trainer
arc duraludon is not tier one, arceus mewtwo basically outclasses it due to not starting mewtwo and having better attacks
Ok....go to play limitless and go to decks, sort by standard.....put in order of win percentage....Arc Duraludon is the #2 deck in the standard format based off completed tournaments. These numbers don't lie. Again I have shared the same success. If you don't like the deck your not piloting it right.

Attachments

• arc d.PNG
    arc d.PNG
    130.9 KB · Views: 5

TheWildAreaTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Ok....go to play limitless and go to decks, sort by standard.....put in order of win percentage....Arc Duraludon is the #2 deck in the standard format based off completed tournaments. These numbers don't lie. Again I have shared the same success. If you don't like the deck your not piloting it right.
limitless winrate is very inncacurate for judging how good stuff is. check the last 1-2 weeks worth of results and arc duraludon isnt really performing great